• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

I'll be on the radio tomorrow. Saturday October 28. No set time, but will be on most of the day if possible and if I have conditions. LSB 37, 39 40, and 415 through 435. I hope to qso with some WDX brothers!
I'll be on tomorrow too. Probably starting around 10 AM EST (same as your central daylight time) . Usually on 41L, 42L, or 43L
- 399 J.J.

Last edited:
No good conditions here either. Some Cali and east coast hot rods but nothing interesting. Channel 41 was doing needle bender contests. I went 42,43 looking for JJ.
No luck. Had to hook up the Lincoln+2 for the channels. Damned if the recieve on the ancient TRC 457 isn't better even with both running through a DSP speaker. I don't even like the thing now (prez lincoln) How has 1970s tech spoiled me in less than a week.

I was in and out of the radio room most of the day. For me, conditions were good towards the east, northeast, and northwest. I did fill a page worth of contacts. Nothing out of country, but I did hear Australia towards the end of the day. There was a crap ton of WR stations checking in on what seemed like every frequency. ??
I'll be on tomorrow until the noon kickoff. :cool:
37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 LSB

Guess I'll have to hook up the prez again. Sadness. I really like this TRC 457. That said since I refuse to chop her up to channel her is what it is. I wonder if we should be whatever we are prefixed by WDX 4-2-9 for example? Do we even have a registry lol

Guess I'll have to hook up the prez again. Sadness. I really like this TRC 457. That said since I refuse to chop her up to channel her is what it is. I wonder if we should be whatever we are prefixed by WDX 4-2-9 for example? Do we even have a registry lol

• Love
Reactions: lonestarbandit
I was in and out of the radio room most of the day. For me, conditions were good towards the east, northeast, and northwest. I did fill a page worth of contacts. Nothing out of country, but I did hear Australia towards the end of the day. There was a crap ton of WR stations checking in on what seemed like every frequency. ??
I'll be on tomorrow until the noon kickoff. :cool:
37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 LSB
I'm hanging out as far as I can go on the TRC 457 = LSB 40 working around the house w volume up

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.