• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

I'm giving it everything I've got gentlemen.
Hey Rick -
I heard you last Friday Afternoon on 40LSB. I think that you heard me, but ain't sure because there was a LOT of QRM. But I know I heard WDX561 calling CQ. I think you said that you were in (near) St. Louis. Post up what kind of radio you're running. Maybe we can set up a time and channel one day this coming week.

Hey Rick -
I heard you last Friday Afternoon on 40LSB. I think that you heard me, but ain't sure because there was a LOT of QRM. But I know I heard WDX561 calling CQ. I think you said that you were in (near) St. Louis. Post up what kind of radio you're running. Maybe we can set up a time and channel one day this coming week.

Yep, that was me and I commend you on a very noble effort on trying to pull my signal out man. I run a box stock barefoot McKinley in my Cherokee with a drilled hole roof mount antenna on a Breedlove mount. I run a custom base loaded Larsen while driving and I have an MFJ 12 meter telescopic (I just don't extend all the way) I put up while stationary. When the wind cooperates, I sometimes use the inverted v and I also made a wire Moxon that works great but it's difficult for me to get it high enough in the air to be efficient. I take my lunch every day sometime between 11 and noon central time and always try calling out. I start on 40LSB calling for WDX members then 39, 37, 36. Thanks again JJ and hope to make contact with you and lots of other members as well. 73s!

Rick

Headed down to the shack at about 11 this morning (EST) . Gonna start out on 40 LSB and then cruise 37L thru 44L (no chan 38) Let's hook up.

- 399 J.J.
Unfortunately I am in the office today and not at home with the radio - beams still acting up anyway - good luck on DX!

Reactions: unit_399
Good Sunday Morning Radio Friends, just wanted to let y'all know that through out the day today I'll be on 38 and 40 LSB trying to make some contacts, would be great to hear from some WDX brothers out there, just checked out the propagation report and it calls for Fair conditions on the 10-11 meters today I believe, hope you all have a great day today and God Bless!!

73's

I'll be on the radio tomorrow. Saturday October 28. No set time, but will be on most of the day if possible and if I have conditions. LSB 37, 39 40, and 415 through 435. I hope to qso with some WDX brothers!
I have to work tomorrow,but I'll try to give you a shout on Sunday, hopefully DX Propagation cooperates this weekend!!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.