• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

I was on for about 45 minutes (6:30 to 7:15), and tried every channel from 36 thru 43 (except 38) and called CQ-WDX, and CQ-WDX226. No replies to my WDX CQs, but talked to stations in Washington St., Texas, Florida, N&S Carolina, Salt lake city, Tennessee, and Idaho. I'll be on tomorrow (off & on) , again mostly 39, 40, and 42. Maybe we can hookup.

- 399 J.J.

I was on for about 45 minutes (6:30 to 7:15), and tried every channel from 36 thru 43 (except 38) and called CQ-WDX, and CQ-WDX226. No replies to my WDX CQs, but talked to stations in Washington St., Texas, Florida, N&S Carolina, Salt lake city, Tennessee, and Idaho. I'll be on tomorrow (off & on) , again mostly 39, 40, and 42. Maybe we can hookup.

- 399 J.J.
I never heard you. My ears were trash this evening. Maybe next time.

- 399 J.J.
I heard someone calling for 226 but there was a big nasty pile up and couldn't pull anyone out. I did have a few qsos but conditions just weren't very good for me.
Maybe tomorrow JJ.
73's

Well I heard someone else in the bottom of my radio calling for 399 but no conditions seems. Heard JJ once but that was it. Those world radio power mongers took my receive out lol

Last edited:
Going down to the shop/shack now.
Be monitoring 37 & 39 all morning CQ me.

- 399 J.J.
Well, we almost had it, JJ. There's just too much QRM on my end to do any good this morning. I went to 415 and talked to a couple of Cali stations. It's definitely a lot better up there today. I keep going back to 37 and 39 but it's still a train wreck.

Reactions: lonestarbandit
I also heard JJ a couple times but soon as I holler all the monkey nuts jump the contact and jam the frequency lol. Even the box and beam couldn't help me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.