• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

I hear 399 having some QSO on LSB40 but can't get back to him. *edit* we did make contact. Good to talk to you JJ hope we do it again. I have some mental midgets intentionally causing interference in my area atm.

Last edited:
I heard both 429 and 399 chatting on 40LSB up here on the west coast of Canada this morning. 429 barely above the noise but 399 up to s 4 at times!
Unfortunately 40 is a useless channel for me up here due to the enormous number of Mexican AM'ers that use it. Most of the time it's just a howling mess of hetrodynes. I rarely go below 27.415, but of the regular channels 36 is usually the quietest up here. 0 freqs. (ie 390, 400) are often fairly quiet too.
Hope to hear both of you again sometime....hopefully on a quieter frequency so we can chat !! I go by Unit 23 West Coast of Canada, and on and around 555 as 9TM023 West Coast of Canada.

Hey BC. No, you wouldnt have gotten much off of me as I had the side of my beam facing you. Appalling conditions coupled with intentional noisemakers were killing me on the omni so had to risk the "Bad match beam" (maybe I should call it that even after I fix it lol) in order to hear JJ well enough to hold a conversation. Also heard WDX1863 Central Pennsylvania on 40 LSB but I have some localized stupidity going on tearing up my recieve.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Hey BC. No, you wouldnt have gotten much off of me as I had the back side of my beam facing you. Appalling conditions coupled with intentional noisemakers were killing me on the omni so had to risk the "Bad match beam" (maybe I should call it that even after I fix it lol) in order to hear JJ well enough to hold a conversation. Also heard WDX1863 Central Pennsylvania on 40 LSB but I have some localized stupidity going on tearing up my recieve.
Good evening Lonestar bandit,
Was great making contact with you even if was a few minutes, conditions were kinda iffy up my way also,but I heard you!!

73's
WDX 1863
Steve

Same here Steve. My apologies I just couldn't hear due to other people's children...
No apologies necessary my Friend, sadly we live in a world where respect and manner's seem to no longer exist,great hearing from you,hope to make contact with you again sometime,take Care and God Bless!!

73's

I'll be on the radio tomorrow (Saturday) starting around 10 am CST. If conditions are good enough, I'll hang in there a while. The usual for me.. 37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

73's

Good Morning Radio Friends, well I probably won't be on the radio today as I have to work, however I'm planning to be on Sunday here and there (my Son is coming over and we are going to watch football together with Dad and cook hotdogs and so forth) throughout the day and I'll be on the usual frequency's 38 and 40 LSB,hope you all have a great weekend ahead!!

73's

Same drill, different day.
If conditions allow, I'll be in the neighborhood of LSB 37, 39, 40 and the usual uppers. I hope to be on early this evening for a while, and checking on and off Saturday and then again Sunday morning.
It would be great to hear some of you guys out there!
73's

Same drill, different day.
If conditions allow, I'll be in the neighborhood of LSB 37, 39, 40 and the usual uppers. I hope to be on early this evening for a while, and checking on and off Saturday and then again Sunday morning.
It would be great to hear some of you guys out there!
73's
Unfortunately Radio Friends,I won't be on the radio much this weekend because I have to work tomorrow and Sunday ( busy PSU football game vs Michigan) I'll try to get on after work hopefully maybe, have a great weekend ahead!!

73's

Had a few contacts but mostly on 28AM.
Found the idiot 1111 guy was up on 42LSB jamming people earlier. It is remarkable how the FCC doesn't locate him.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Radio Friends,I won't be on the radio much this weekend because I have to work tomorrow and Sunday ( busy PSU football game vs Michigan) I'll try to get on after work hopefully maybe, have a great weekend ahead!!

73's
Sorry to hear this my friend! Yes, this is very unfortunate. I'll listen up for you Saturday evening.

Had a few contacts but mostly on 28AM.
Found the idiot 1111 guy up on 42LSB jamming people. It is remarkable how the FCC doesn't locate him.
I'm not sure the FCC is worried about these guys. Which I believe is good for us all. When I hear them I change to another channel. I don't get upset and I don't waste a second listening to them. There are too many available frequencies to be worried about these fellas. :cool:

As for 11 meters... here in west Texas, conditions are currently in and out. Hasn't settled one way or the other. But I've got the radio on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.