• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How about a "DX-DAY" for forum members

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
Now that I FINALLY got off my ass and put a station on the air, I want to hookup with as many forum members as possible. I was hoping our admins could arrange a DX-DAY for our members. Pick a generally unused freq, day and time, and go for it. Maybe set up an alternative freq to QSY to if the 1st freq gets busy with hangers-on. Just a thought.

- 399 "JJ"

I will be listening to.385 LSB through out the weekend. If anyone wants to try a different channel I am all for it. If we meet up and there is a pile up I would suggest QSY to .405 USB. But we can just call it the QSY channel so the whole pile up doesn't follow.
Good idea on going to USB, not many on 27mhz run there. I can try to get on the radio occasionally throughout the weekend. Post some times and I'll make a point to be out with it turned all the way up. WDX134

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.