• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How about a "DX-DAY" for forum members

I heard him too (JJ) but couldn't hear John. ? I then tried calling out a few times with no luck.

Last edited:
Just gave a shout-out on 38 LSB on the Ranger...........im assuming that we call on 38 LSB and then once we make contact, Qsy to 40 USB to chat???? Hope my Radio Friends have a great day today and weekend ahead!! Was Crazy busy today at work (Five Guys )with the College kids back..........

73's

Reactions: Eldorado828
Just gave a shout-out on 38 LSB on the Ranger...........im assuming that we call on 38 LSB and then once we make contact, Qsy to 40 USB to chat???? Hope my Radio Friends have a great day today and weekend ahead!! Was Crazy busy today at work (Five Guys )with the College kids back..........

73's
Yes Sir,
At the moment, I don't hear much of anything. Conditions kinda fell out but I'll be checking in.
Enjoy your time off, my friend! Maybe we'll catch you on the radio this weekend.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Yes Sir,
At the moment, I don't hear much of anything. Conditions kinda fell out but I'll be checking in.
Enjoy your time off, my friend! Maybe we'll catch you on the radio this weekend.
Sounds good, thank you,yeah I just got home little bit ago, and 38 LSB sounds quiet on my end at the moment, hopefully we can catch each other on the radio if conditions permits, have a great evening my Friend!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.