• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is CBRT for real?

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
What a bunch of lamebrains......there are a few knowledgable, but just a few.. Some of the most idiotic questions I have ever seen posted.
That place has gone in the crapper in the last 6 months......the shortbus unloads at CBRT.
Don't believe me go there and LYAO.
One kid there has over 1000 posts and is one of the know it alls but had to start a thread asking how to hook up a 2nd battery???? Very entertaining!

this just about explains it all:
SuperWackPack - Home

Good Grief! if someone gets their superwackpacked radio stolen they get $25 off another superwackpack radio? WTF.....A General Lee SWP'd costs $280-$300. Sting me once shame on you....sting me twice I belong on CBRT.
Amazing how SWP radio owners claim 40-60 watts pep from a dual final general Lee and rave about the radio for a few weeks only having to sell it within 2 months of owning it to pay some unexpected expense like a car payment or rent!

CBRT is one of the best scams in the cb world right now. I can't think of any other way so many people could be brainwashed into throwing their money away.

CBRT is one of the best scams in the cb world right now. I can't think of any other way so many people could be brainwashed into throwing their money away.

Brainwashing requires a brain to work on. I have bought an AP Hill from one of the sponsors and they did a great job on the tune up. The price was reasonable too. That AP Hill is doing *45 watts pep....not bad for a single final radio!

* Wattage checked on a Dosy meter with a weak return spring.

A forum user named Sly Dog was bashing the most idiotic of the users and I think he was banned from the forum.
One idiot dump truck driver named Tstrepp or something like that asked a question because he couldn't figure out the power stages in a Texas Star 250. These amps have relative output meters on the face of them and if you can't figure out the various output stages by pushing buttons and looking at the meter then you must be pretty gifted. Sly Dog got on his case something awful. There ain't no cure for stupid. This guy is driving a 30,000 lb truck and that is frightening!
That's enough for now.........you need to see it for yourself!

Just ask the democrats, they just got a new (scammer in chief) elected.

This has to do with Obama?
How long have you been a member there and still do not have the balls to post these very same complaints over at cbrt?

No one cares about what goes on over there or they would go there and man up and say what they thought about what's going on there just like I have done several times and gotten banned.

Go ahead and try it, getting banned does'nt hurt and saying what you think makes you feel better.

Let me state this one more time, if you have a problem with another forums rules and or members as far as I'm concerned I'd appreciate it if you would keep it there.

Anyone who thinks a guy by the name of BOZO has any credibility is obvioulsy a very intellingent person.

Hello dud muck haven't seen you or mopar in awhile. On another note, what the problem is that psycho is talking about is many of the people on there are so ill informed. I am in no way trash talking them. Some I think just get something because they were told that is what they need. So when they get it they have no clue as to how to use it.

How long have you been a member there and still do not have the balls to post these very same complaints over at cbrt?

No one cares about what goes on over there or they would go there and man up and say what they thought about what's going on there just like I have done several times and gotten banned.

Go ahead and try it, getting banned does'nt hurt and saying what you think makes you feel better.

Let me state this one more time, if you have a problem with another forums rules and or members as far as I'm concerned I'd appreciate it if you would keep it there.

Anyone who thinks a guy by the name of BOZO has any credibility is obvioulsy a very intellingent person.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Going along with your theory....if you have such a problem with Obama why don't you discuss it with him personally instead of boring everyone here. I don't post there because it is a waste of keystrokes.
BTW Obvioulsy is spelled obviously and intellingent is spelled intelligent.....remember Rush bashing drug addicts even though he was one himself........ironic.
My personal opinion of you is that you are tweaked so I will leave it at that.

Hello dud muck haven't seen you or mopar in awhile. On another note, what the problem is that psycho is talking about is many of the people on there are so ill informed. I am in no way trash talking them. Some I think just get something because they were told that is what they need. So when they get it they have no clue as to how to use it.

There is some good information there but the forum users choose the poor information because it's available in higher volume.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Going along with your theory....if you have such a problem with Obama why don't you discuss it with him personally instead of boring everyone here. Go back on your anti depressants pal.

Well there's only a small difference between obama and Bozo, obama is gonna take your money whether you like or not and Bozo only takes your money if you're ignorant enough to allow him to do so, so Bozo is practicing free trade and obama is practicing at being a dictator.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Going along with your theory....if you have such a problem with Obama why don't you discuss it with him personally instead of boring everyone here. I don't post there because it is a waste of keystrokes.
BTW Obvioulsy is spelled obviously and intellingent is spelled intelligent.
Oh and there you go as typical with your kind by trying to change the subject from you to obama, you come here and post complaints about another forum and I use obama as a comparison of people being brainwashed and you try and turn this thread of idiosy against me when in all reality you are the one who's been brainwashed into believing that the color of another man's skin is going to saved the world, far from it, don't you think that there is racism in all cultures, paticularly the germans/russians and to a certain degree the africans?

My point here is you don't agee with my assesment or you ability to judge anothe man's integrity and them you lash out at me with a total tirate of idiotic accusations.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned