• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is CBRT for real?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Going along with your theory....if you have such a problem with Obama why don't you discuss it with him personally instead of boring everyone here. I don't post there because it is a waste of keystrokes.
BTW Obvioulsy is spelled obviously and intellingent is spelled intelligent.....remember Rush bashing drug addicts even though he was one himself........ironic.
My personal opinion of you is that you are tweaked so I will leave it at that.
How many times are you planning on editing this post? in the political world that's called flip-flopping, up to this point you've edited it 3 times so what say you?

obama will have his moment in the spot light also, mark my words.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Going along with your theory....if you have such a problem with Obama why don't you discuss it with him personally instead of boring everyone here. I don't post there because it is a waste of keystrokes.
BTW Obvioulsy is spelled obviously and intellingent is spelled intelligent.....remember Rush bashing drug addicts even though he was one himself........ironic.
My personal opinion of you is that you are tweaked so I will leave it at that.
Seriously I was a hair shy of going off on that dude about his Obama, and racist rants...:angry: Damit Man. Take your moaning and crying and the sky is falling bull elsewhere:headbang

cbrt has been a source of fracked up information for a while now .
http://www.worldwidedx.com/meters-mics-other-accessories/27754-omg-how-hard-read-meter.html
rednecks radio forum isnt any better . if you disagree with redneck youll get banned there too .
the world wide amps forums has some isues also . i signed on to join over a month ago and have sent a second e-mail and still no reply and i cant sign on there........even though im listed as the 54th member .
The CB Forum :: Memberlist
i guess thats no loss though since they have less than 20 threads in a year and a half and most of those were new members saying hi .
maybe they just gave up on it......

yeah rednecks forum is a lot like cbrt these days which is too bad because they had the chance to do the right thing but started seeing dollar signs

cbrt has been a source of fracked up information for a while now .
http://www.worldwidedx.com/meters-mics-other-accessories/27754-omg-how-hard-read-meter.html
rednecks radio forum isnt any better . if you disagree with redneck youll get banned there too .
the world wide amps forums has some isues also . i signed on to join over a month ago and have sent a second e-mail and still no reply and i cant sign on there........even though im listed as the 54th member .
The CB Forum :: Memberlist
i guess thats no loss though since they have less than 20 threads in a year and a half and most of those were new members saying hi .
maybe they just gave up on it......

Search CBRT for posts by a kid called "the junkie". Other than the dump truck driver who couldn't figure out the power stages on a 4 stage Texas Star 350, this kid is the king of the clueless.

I know "the junkie", he is a member on a few other forums as well. He is just as you said, a kid, who is new to the hobby and is seeking knowledge.

Maybe he is asking his questions in the wrong places but at least he isn't afraid to ask. He could just start spouting off stuff he picks up from truckers or at the local TA like a lot of newbies do.

And before you start going into the fact that I am a sponsor over there, I'll beat you to it. It's called business, and that is cheap advertising, a few bucks a month and I get to my target audience.

I would do the same thing here if they had the option.

I get entertained by all the mindless babble that goes on there. There have been a couple of posters in the past that would tell it like it is but must have been banned because they are gone.
Swamp Hog and Slydog was my favorite battle. No matter how correct Slydog was, swamphog would piss and moan that he was right.
Swamphog sells "the junkie" a pos 2x4 amplifier and sure enough he blows it up the same day he got it.
Swamp Hog being the know he is did not know how to spot an obvious blown pill with the tell tale burnt 10 ohm.
I hate to see people get ripped off, but I am also amused to see know nothings think they know everything. .

BTW is that $125 for the Texas Ranger 966 in your store site a legit price for a new radio? if it is I'll probably buy one if it is new and not a refurb. They look like a Older Cobra 148 GTL.

Yeah it's a legit price. They are on closeout with the supplier, so I can get them cheap.

Th BS over there is crazy. I post to offer real help and leave it at that.

I don't expect members to kiss my ass I am just trying to make some money.

You just sold one! Just finished checkout.
I'm always game for something new.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.