• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is CBRT for real?

Now you're talking out of your ass and would fit in well over there, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was in this hobby long before I found out I could make money at it.

If someone gives bad advice , admin or not, and I know the correct answer I will state it. But like Booty said it usually doesnt benifit the OP.

BTW, I am nothing like Radio Active. I don't open radios, clip test points and then claim outrageous numbers on a meter. I sell new in the box equipment shipped directly to the customer.

I guess you won't do a Superduperkickasswackpackage on my radio? If you start doing SWPacks let me know where to send the $100 bench fee! LOL!

lol went to check out CBRT today . havent been there since i got banned . i havnt been missing any good information for sure , but i have been missing some funny WTF moments @ some of the post there !

ive seen bad advice on every single forum that ive been on . usually...........USUALLY , someone will come behind them and set things straight .

Lets test your theory :drool:

To get more power from your CB follow these steps;

1. CONNECT A CHEAP WATT METER IN BETWEEN RADIO AND ANTENNA
  2. KEY UP THE RADIO AND CHECK YOUR STARTING WATTAGE
  3. CUT YOUR ANTENNA 1 INCH AT A TIME UNTIL YOU ACHEIVE MAXIMUM POWER SHOWN ON YOUR WATT METER

Thank you, I'll be here all week. :headbang

Lets test your theory :drool:

To get more power from your CB follow these steps;

1. CONNECT A CHEAP WATT METER IN BETWEEN RADIO AND ANTENNA
  2. KEY UP THE RADIO AND CHECK YOUR STARTING WATTAGE
  3. CUT YOUR ANTENNA 1 INCH AT A TIME UNTIL YOU ACHEIVE MAXIMUM POWER SHOWN ON YOUR WATT METER

Thank you, I'll be here all week. :headbang

SWRs are a false way of tuning an Base or mobile..............I always see some serious watts when the reflect needle deflects further than the forward needle on my Daiwa CN-801HP.
This is nice! http://www.cbradiotalk.com/link.php...jb20vZmlsZXMvcmFkaW9hY3RpdmVhdWRpb18xOTIubXAz
He claims they don't rip people off..........I would think that $310 for a superwackedoff General lee is a ripoff.
BTW for all the Amateur operators they do work on 12 meter radios too! LMAO.
Look what was posted by chavez007, that is a classic! http://www.cbradiotalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=22835&sid=0361c44acf79ade0547dfdaf478ec1b8

Last edited:
rednecks radio forum isnt any better . if you disagree with redneck youll get banned there too .

I could be banned there, i have not been back to see.
I told Redneck he couldn't tolerate an opinion other than his own.
The subject was politics naturaly. I was more than happy to LOG OUT for the last time.(y)

i went there last week as Mr. 420 and didnt last long . lol

it is what it is .

cbrt makes me sad. drunk clown no happy fun. linx big man with modyrator badge, also no happy fun time. place smells awful. doomed to total collapse and complete failure. all remaining "members" to be sucked down same black hole. cbrt makes me sad
electricf.gif
129fs916747.gif
97.gif
5.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned