• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Grant 2........?

More Bull?

You can buy just about any firearm you want in the uk,especially the big cities, If you had the money would take about 30 mins to buy a mac 10 on streets of Glasgow,Toxteth in Liverpool and Moss Side in Manchester to name but a few

Why does it not surprise me that you would know how to illegally obtain a firearm?

Pretty much confirms my view of you. Not to worry, won't be long before you earn yourself another ban.

TBH, I think you guys in the states are used to buying radios tweaked way beyond peak efficiency, Most Presidents out of the box are set up perfectly and bang on frequency too. Most of your techs are butchers or clueless in Seattle apart from one or two concientious ones.

What amazes me is you guys crank the modulation up to 150 - 200% then scream down the microphone into a highly overdriven splatter box amp, then wonder how no-one answers you except others with a similar mentality.

This is so true, when you buy a radio here it is pretty much "plug and Play".
Sometimes the FM audio needs turning up, but that's about it.
Do you buy new cars and then have to have them tuned as there only running on 3 (or 7) cylinders.:bdh:
As Jazzsinger says there is a handful of real decent techs in the States (I can name 5 who I have dealings who I respect in a big way) but many Hacks who just make money out of turning up a variable.
I just wonder how many of the lesser known ones have a scope or signal generator or even know how to create a tone with one.
By the way I have both and know how to use them too, but certainly don't make any money from mine.

Reactions: 1 person
I take it your ban has ended? Nice to see you're straight back in there with the abuse.

As for legal to sell any radio in the UK, sorry but you're wrong. Anything not bearing the CE mark is illegal to sell.

Was I banned? lmao, you know more about that than me, how many forums have you been banned from,more than you can remember I'll bet, TM1 and HRD for 2 I know of, did you ever read the comments on TM1 after we both got banned,

most comments were from hams and the discussion centred round whether to bring me back or the retard, now I'm only guessing here but I think they may have been referring to you,lmao, but then I'm not in the top 2 % of intellect in the UK like you claimed on TM1, that was one of the funniest statements I ever read on the net, I think the quote was Jazzsinger v Retard threads, what the internet was made for,pretty sure that statement came from a ham too

I've been banned from 2 forums ever TM1, which I never went back too,and here 3 times,that's the only bans I know off, but if you say I was banned for a 4th time I'll take your word for it, no doubt you've been off crybabying to admin again like you did on HRD and TM1,lmao,

At the end of the day if I get banned from anywhere its for telling thetruth, when you get banned its generally for talking pish or insulting people,it must be some achievement to be the most hated ham in the UK, there's no shortage of competition,

As for selling non ce marked goods I think you'll find that doesn't apply to 2nd hand goods otherwise E bay would be non existant. And as the radios you referred to in knights were made 30 years ago before the ce mark was ever invented I doubt it applies to them at all, I'm pretty sure Knights weren't selling brand new ones. I'm sure Doug Turpin knows the laws ;)

Abuse is only abuse when its not fact based, anything I've said about you is a FACT.

Maybe an ISP enforced ban.

Lmao,are you serious, I can hack wifi, change mac addresses, spoof ip addresses to name but a few tricks to get round any ban anywhere if I chose, I chose not to go back to TM1, if I'd wanted to I'd have byopassed their security in seconds, infact a couple of times I tipped them off other retards had done it, and everytime I was right, don't believe me, go ask Mr Weetabix, one particular Moron got past their ban using different user names 3 times,all 3 times I told them,they hadn't a clue, his typing style was unmistakeable as was his love of linking to a certain website. You could write about me under any username and I'd rumble you in days.

Listen to this Connor, I'll only say it once, getting banned from a forum is impossible unless your a complete pc illiterate tard, If I wanted I could join this forum from 4 different isp addresses with over 7 mac addresses and bam you up so badly you wouldn't have a clue who it was, using several different typing styles cause I was in the top English class all through school, but I choose to confront your bullshit head on as I hide from no-one, I try to protect newbies and those less fortunate knowledge wise from people like you who give innacurate or downright bullshit advice, Deal with it !!!

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you old man, he was not banned.
In fact, he has earned 127.5 anti-ban points that he can use against any fuck-me-overs in the next 12 calendar months.

Jeff

I must admit you got me there Jeff, I didn't even know you could get anti ban points, I only tell the truth,and some people just can't stomach that, if it gets me banned so be it, I'd rather be respected for my honesty and banned than be known as a bullshit merchant and freely talk pish or even worse stand by and watch some poor innocent newb/non techy type buy unsuitable equipment recommended by a tard that he will inevitably have to replace due to the inevitable disappointment bad advice brings,

I come from a city that is very poor,I grew up in a neighbourhood where poverty was rife, I fully appreciate the amount of money bad advice can waste that most people can ill afford, if that makes me a bad person, so be it,at least my conscience will be clear that I tried my best to have them avoid that scenario.

I hope your well old friend, all the best, Jazz 73

I'm sure Connor will try his best to decimate my fuck me over points I never knew I had or how I earned them, but that takes intellect, so I have no doubt they'll increase before he erodes them from crybabying.Lmfao

I bought my car and within a few months had it reprogrammed to squeeze another 40hp out. Warranty? Psssh. Who needs one. A year later I put on some w/m injection. Now I'm going ahead with a bigger turbo, rods, and pistons. Similar with my truck. Did my wife's SUV a little something something, too. Just Americans being Americans. But loud obnoxious psalter boxes aren't everyone's 'cup of tea.' Nor mine.

Now my radios. A simple peak and tune. More like a medium of wide open and stock power, or meet the requirements on a particular linear, with a double check on alignment and the factory mic.

...just me.

Reactions: 2 people
Why does it not surprise me that you would know how to illegally obtain a firearm?

Pretty much confirms my view of you. Not to worry, won't be long before you earn yourself another ban.

Why does it surprise you? Its no secret I grew up in one of the hardest cities in the world, was in one of the most violent football firms in the UK,Rangers Inter City Firm, through my teens into my mid twenties, I also have friends in Chelsea,Villa youth and Owls Crime Squad from near your area.

I have friends in the roughest areas of my city and surrounding towns, I sold weed for years which I quit when my oldest son was born,I also quit the ICF around then too,as I had responsability for the first time in my life, so what does that say about me?

You know nothing about me,except from the fact I'm a lot smarter than you are,I can illegally obtain just about anything, that's just the way in my city, says nothing about me, you would last about 5 minutes in Glasgow if that, I'd be surprised if you got out of Central Station without getting muggged,lol.

If I get banned it will be for being honest, will I care, probably not, will I try to get round it, probably not, unlike you I have a life outside radio and radio forums, say whatever you want about me, I won't run to admins, I take it on the chin like I have all my life, I really don't give a toss what you think about me, on the grand scale of things you are what I class a nonentity, you sit there like a keyboard gangster spouting verbal urine, just like the many mongs who's doors I went too 20i30 years ago when they did it to me on the rig, and like them you'd probably hide under the bed, you are just about the most insignificant human I have ever encountered, that's some achievment considering the life I've lead.

As long as you spout pish I'll expose it, deal with it !!!

Reactions: 1 person
Being banned from TM1 can't be a bad thing .... can it ???

Lmao, that's why I chose not to go back, although it was hard leaving some of the friends I made there, but the amount of mongs posting and getting away with it assured me it was pointless.

I hope your well Carmen old friend, you have a very good point there,lmao 73 Jazz.

No such thing as anti-ban points, I was spewing bs Jazz, but it sounded good.
Anyone that has been around here for a while knows you speak the truth as you see it, no holes barred, to the point.
You have helped many members here, shared a lot of knowledge, and made a few of us spit coffee all over the keyboard with some of your more colorful comments.
Who can't resist your charming demeanor?
Anyway, nothing to worry about, you are still stuck at 4, have to get creative to step up to 5.

I am doing well.

Jeff

No such thing as anti-ban points, I was spewing bs Jazz, but it sounded good.
Anyone that has been around here for a while knows you speak the truth as you see it, no holes barred, to the point.
You have helped many members here, shared a lot of knowledge, and made a few of us spit coffee all over the keyboard with some of your more colorful comments.
Who can't resist your charming demeanor?
Anyway, nothing to worry about, you are still stuck at 4, have to get creative to step up to 5.

I am doing well.

Jeff

lmao, i was beginning to wonder Jeff, anti ban points has a ring to it,lmao, think i'd need mair points than a 1000 porcupines to save my soul, i always tell the truth, even when i lie, lmao, loved that out of Scarface. you wanna go to war, ok i take you to fucking war, lol, The Glaswegian Dream, lmao.

I say what I see Jeff, admittedly political correctness :confused: isn't one of my strengths, but hey wtf, I am what I am and I ain't going to apologise for being honest, not my fault if others can't handle the truth,

to those who have suffered keyboard damage, i'm truly sorry, wasn't my intention, llf, occupational haazard when i type, i'm even worse in person, :p

My charming demeanour I'm still enhancing, its a work in progress,(y) you should see me when i'm angry,*Don`t do it* that's been me having a laugh, when pissed i tend not to knock,lol unless it's somebody's head off, My trouble is I'm too fucking daft to realise or accept defeat, and i have a bad habit of saying "fuck it",:angry: my general indication i'm about to do something i probably won't regret but the person who made me say it will, usually results in police company, lmao, but hey, fuck it, that's life in Glasgow, and I know they love me really, lol.

I'm disappointed my report card says lacking in creativity, lmao, a teacher once told me i didn't have a chip on my shoulder i had a full bag of them, I thought that was creative of him, I don't know why Connor thinks I've been banned from all these forums, i've only had 4 life bans so far, that's quite good for me, but makes me feel a bit old and catty, only got 5 left,{Cry_river} need to work on the old creativity, must be slacking off in old age, maybe i'm mellowing,:LOL::LOL:

Glad to hear your well mate, and good to see that old sense of humour still flourishing, I've had it a bit rough with health the last year or so, which is one reason i haven't been about as much as i'd like.

so if you really want to know why i'm not on as often Connor my healths not been great and fuck all to do with getting banned anywhere, I'm also a single parent of two kids and like to spend time with them in my old age and reaquainting with some old cb friends I haven't seen or spoke too in nearly 20 years via other mediums, your conspiracy theory is entertaining but far from the truth, if you weren't so stroppy and determined to rubbish me you wouldn't get half the grief you get, you've learned a fair bit since our paths first crossed, but you still have loads to learn, both about radios and taking on people who will tear you apart technically and psychologically, I haven't read your pm yet, but i will once I finish here, the biggest mistake you made in provoking me was forgetting your roots, stop slagging off cb and cb'ers and i'll most likely not verbally assassinate you.

Your taking on someone with 3 decades experience of radios and slagging people on CB, I rarely lost an argument on CB in Glasgow or on the net and your pal Podgy I'd eat for breakfast, I've thrown better than him out the way to get into a fight, don't insult me by insinuating I'm that fanny, cause I'm not, he's a fucking embarrasment to my city and my country, there's no shortage of cb'ers and hams in Glasgow want to put his lights out, have went to his door and he hides under the bed or calls the old bill,

I'm sure Jeff will confirm I have told you the truth about my ban status here, as far as I recall it was 3, and on at least one occasion I was reinstated as admins here realised what I said was true and I wasn't the only one banned that day for similar comments.All were reinstated once the thread was examined. The other 2 I honestly can't recall what they were for they were so long ago,although I know the first one revolved around a comment I made about usaaf friendly fire being less dangerous than a ham,lol,

The main reason i was banned on TM1 wasn't for bamming anyone up, if you must know a couple of dafty moderators were getting a bit wide and I pointed out i'm not impartial to travelling to slap some cunt, there's only so much shite i'll take off people, as one was relatively local it would have took me minutes to get his address through my vast network of friends on the radio.I also know his town well having worked there before and from things he'd said I'd it narrowed down to 2 tower blocks before I even enquired, Ido my homework ;) but to be honest it would have probably been taking liberties, so I let it go as I was preoccupied with a local war my son had started by dissing a whole rough area. Like me he don't take shite either,and we were never going to back down to a couple of wee fannies,I have 5 brothers and between us we have a power of back up as does my boy. So now you know. That will save you making up your own theories. Now I'm going to read your pm ;) Jazz.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.