• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The next time you want to ask who is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No squat? Really? Hmm, I need to get out from under this rock I live under then and get with the times huh?

But what do you do if you get a scratched up record? You can't fix that, right?

No squat? Really? Hmm, I need to get out from under this rock I live under then and get with the times huh?

Nope. You still have to treat vinyl like you use to do. I was so AR about my vinyl that I physically tossed one of my EXBROTHER in LAWS out of the house because he was playing my vinyl on my turntable with out wiping them down and handling them in the grooved areas. Finger prints all over the place. I don't know why the Exwife got so pissed, it was not the second floor after all.

Last edited:

You can Fix it If you put some weight on the arm of the Turn table It will let scratched up Play

Zz top is at the top of the list for me. I used to not hate AC/DC so much but one of the 2 local rock stations played all of the good AC/DC tunes several times a day for a few years. One of the guys in the shop played the same songs daily so I got burned out.

Reactions: 357magnum
Nope. You still have to treat vinyl like you use to do. I was so AR about my vinyl that I physically tossed one of my EXBROTHER in LAWS out of the house because he was playing my vinyl on my turntable with out wiping them down and handling them in the grooved areas. Finger prints all over the place. I don't know why the Exwife got so pissed, it was not the second floor after all.

Womerns... go figure

F1F03ABF-6813-4B79-897A-FC578BF189A6.jpeg

Carlos Santana and Grand Funk Railroad. I met Mark Farner when they were playing in Austin, TX. Mark was not as cool as you would think.
Has anybody mentioned Steppenwolf?
And let's not forget Creedence Clearwater Revival Met John Fogerty in New Orleans in a club a friend managed down there.

Last edited:
I see he liked yours, not mine. It’s one groove cause it’s continuous. I was thinking like rings I guess. I only ever owned like maybe 5 records in my life. Cassettes were popular by the time I started paying music any attention.

Now it’s MP3’s and you only need a thumb drive. My kids have no what a record is or a record player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,