• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 foot antenna masts

jtrouter

Jul 7, 2015
Hello
Does anyone know anyone that has for sale good old 10 foot antenna masts?
I have checked all over the local Seattle WA. area and it seems nobody sells them?
I can find 5 footers and they are crazy expensive but with he demise of Radio Shack it seems
that hey are now just gone, So i am asking you all from all over the USA if anyone knows
any suppliers that sell them. Please let me know,
Thank you.

Reactions: Rwb

Agree with Home Depot. Prob like 10-15 bucks.. Lowes has similar toprail (maybe even the same brand). They are 10' 6" with one end tapered as to connect one to another. I have one rail holding up my P99 on the side of my house. Love that extra free 6 inches. Every time I move it or put it back up after adjusting i try to utilize all the feet and inches. :LOL:

Oh yes! Riverman that reminds me . I have also use a Mr. Longarm telescoping pole from HD. It extends to like 24ft or something. Great for supporting an inverted Vee or any other wire antenna where you can get the elements away from the mast. Its aluminum in the top two sections. But a neat pole.

Reactions: Rwb and Riverman
Oh yes! Riverman that reminds me . I have also use a Mr. Longarm telescoping pole from HD. It extends to like 24ft or something. Great for supporting an inverted Vee or any other wire antenna where you can get the elements away from the mast. Its aluminum in the top two sections. But a neat pole.
I never bought the tall one because I didn’t want to have to guy it. These poles do work great. If you desire a larger diameter to attach an antenna to, or prefer not to attach to the aluminum portion, you can simply turn the pole upside down. Works great. :giggle:

Reactions: Rwb and tchr01
Ace Hardware has Channel Master and RCA masts, 8.5 ft and 4.5 ft sections. If not in stock, you can order it for pick-up at your local ACE, that's what I did for my last 8.5 ft section. ACE part #3534716 and #3534716.

Thank all of you for the responses! I was looking to add on to what i had but at this point you have all given me many choices. Now to see if i can figure a safe straight way to connect to what i already have. You all are awesome.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.