• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$100 JK JEEP DONATIONS

yeah, but I didnt even look, I just rolled on through the red light LOL. They sent me close ups pics in the mail and I was going to fight it saying I stopped to make a right on red, then when I went to the website to view and fight it, I seen the video.

No chance of me playing the victim LOL

They call it "revenue enhancement".

In other words, legal theft.

I heard on WLS, that if you go into the intersection on green ( a common and legal way to make a left turn), you will get ticketed when the light changes.

Time to get louvered plate covers.

I got nailed in Providence, RI once by a camera, but it was a still shot. Funny thing was, I saw the flash as I sailed through. Sure enough, a few weeks later it came in the mail.

If they don't have a sign prior to that exit stating that there is no right on red then they don't have the right if they do then you're just out $100.lol sorry.

But they did have a traffic signal there so you're sol

If they don't have a sign prior to that exit stating that there is no right on red then they don't have the right if they do then you're just out $100.lol sorry.

Heh a 'right on red' at least in NJ requires that you stop first.

Funny vid, I'm surely glad they didn't have cameras like that 20yrs ago or I probably still wouldn't have a license.

Yeah I was going to go back and see if there was a sign, until I watched the video and see that I did not even stop :LOL:

Right on reds are allowed in Illinois, again you still MUST stop first THEN procede :headbang

Yeah I was going to go back and see if there was a sign, until I watched the video and see that I did not even stop :LOL:

Right on reds are allowed in Illinois, again you still MUST stop first THEN procede :headbang
That does'nt matter, in the video there is a stop signal for that lane anyhow.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.