• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I talked to that Triple One Five as did three other guys nearby to me.

1115 had a consistently strong signal for a lengthy time.

Local friend of mine (38 Special North Carolina)sent me a text message excited saying he just talked to a station in Columbia.

I asked him to call out again and see if he could contact UNIT_399 El Capo in Columbia.

His reply was that’s the guy I just talked to !!

The evening drive wasn't much better than the morning. Talked to 1719 in NY state, 559 in PA, and 2020 in Scottsdale. That last one was local, but I don't get to the Valley much. I did hear a 336 talking about his ladderline to his folded dipole, but I couldn't get back to him to confirm if it was our own UncleRonnie.

Nothin' but static on the Northwest frontier........ It's because I put up a new delta loop yesterday and needed to test it today. Any time I need to test a new antenna there is guaranteed to be no conditions LOL! :rolleyes:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.