• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

148gtl, grant xl, pc244

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
Cb radios for sale:

Cobra 148gtl (Taiwan), near new condition, works 100% perfectly. Comes with microphone

Uniden grant xl, very nice condition, works 100% perfectly. Comes with microphone

Uniden pc244, brand new nos, comes with microphone

package deal $340 shipped

Payment = paypal friends and family

Cb radios for sale:

Cobra 148gtl (Taiwan), near new condition, works 100% perfectly. Comes with microphone

Uniden grant xl, very nice condition, works 100% perfectly. Comes with microphone

Hi, do you still have the radios for i am interested in them let me know

Cb radios for sale:

Hi, will you take a us postal money order i don't paypal do you have i phone number i like to talk to the guy i am buying from

Hi, will you take a us postal money order i don't paypal do you have i phone number i like to talk to the guy i am buying from
No and no. They are in my garbage can which will be picked up and dumped on monday morning. If interested i can grab them out, if not away they go to the landfill. I dont have time to mess around mail order selling cb radios. If you want em, PayPal me and i will send them priority with tracking. If not then dont.

No and no. They are in my garbage can which will be picked up and dumped on monday morning. If interested i can grab them out, if not away they go to the landfill. I dont have time to mess around mail order selling cb radios. If you want em, PayPal me and i will send them priority with tracking. If not then dont.
OK, just keep them you guys and your paypal a man want take a us poastal money order i don't know what to think of them eveybody have their little paypal

OK, just keep them you guys and your paypal a man want take a us poastal money order i don't know what to think of them eveybody have their little paypal
PayPal payments protect the buyer and seller in a transaction. Money orders, money grams etc are to easily faked, forged etc. You dont want them fine, i dont either. In the garbage can they stay. No loss to me.

PayPal payments protect the buyer and seller in a transaction. Money orders, money grams etc are to easily faked, forged etc. You dont want them fine, i dont either. In the garbage can they stay. No loss to me.
Hell if you're throwing them out, I'll pay for shipping. I'll make it even easier. I'll give you my FedEx acct number and you can drop them off, tell them "fragile pack" and they do the rest. I pay via my acct. Very simple.

Great radio's, I almost pulled the trigger as soon as they were posted. I just had $440 worth of work done on my John Deere so I could get mowing. I sure hope someone buys them. Heck I'd even buy the Grant xl or the 244 from who ever gets them.

What's wrong with US postal money orders? You can take one to the post office, and cash it, and then ship the radios right there on the spot. Two birds one stone.

Personally, I don't do Paypal because they kept my money in limbo for almost six months over a scammer. I did eventually get my money after lots of BS.

Anyway, it's your stuff, and however you want paid is your business.

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.