• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

150' of new* 1/2" heliax EC4-50 will trade for ???

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
I have a coiled up at least 150' of 1/2" heliax, EC4-50 eupen. It has grounding kits installed at both ends and is terminated by reusable twist on type-N connectors at each end. Will also throw in some extra connectors, type-N and 7/16 DIN.

* This coax is not used, but was pulled up a tower.

I had the ground kit cut and the connector sealed up when the man on the ground, IDIOT, told me were dead in the water..........He kinked it trying to feed it into the cabinet.

We cut it where it was kinked and lowered it down, an coiled it up. Put another connector on and tested it at 1600-1900MHz with hopes we could use it for another site some day, and it sat till they gave it to me along with all the other scrap.

I would trade for,
President HR-2600 or RCI-2950, or something similar on that chassis. Magnum 257, Magnum 1012 or similar SSB handheld, oscilloscope of +30 MHz, Bird Thruline meter with slug to cover 25-30mhz, Alan 42 multi, Texas Star linear, or maybe Palomar or similar but I would have to look up the specs I am kind of picky to what sort of amp I run.

Continental USA only. thanks for looking

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.