• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2/440 antenna tuner

johne2hotty

Nov 11, 2009
I am in need of a 2/440 vhf/uhf antenna tuner they don't sell the mfj 922 any more & wasn't looking to spend 180.00 for the one they sell now so if you have a uhf/vhf tuner I am interested if it is at a reasonable price thank you very much

Why do you need a tuner for 2m/70cm? It is easy to cover the entire band with an antenna. I have heard of tuners for 2m (still can't understand why) and never heard of one for 70cm. I don't know anyone that uses one or has ever had the need for one.

Reactions: 3 people
The 2/440 is still in their new catalog, but if it's not available anymore, MFJ sells the 2/220 and a 440 tuner that if you buy both costs about the same as the 2/440 version. Anything to get more money from us. I mean who really wants a 2/220 vs. a 2/440 ??? I'll pass, my SWR's are all quite good on my VHF/UHF rigs.

The 2/220 and 440 don't have meters though. OK, everyone pout all at once, ready....GO !!!

John KF7VXA

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.