• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 Meter rig

M

main

Stone Crusher

Not sure how old "not real old" is.

I just answered an ad for a Yaesu FT 2500 on eHam.

Based on this information and the price I payed it was an easy decision. www.eham.net/reviews/detail/438

Main

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

</p>

Hey guys I'm looking for a 2 meter rig preferrably an Icom, yaesu,or kenwood and not real old I'm keeping watch on ebay and yahoo. A nice mobile would be fine just something to set up in my shack that doesn't take up alot of room!

Stonecrusher

</p>

I just looked at the AES site and they have the Icom IC-V8HT I've been eye balling for $105! Makes it hard to pass up.

newsexy.gif
hook948.gif
newsexy.gif

smalllincoln.gif
Hot Rod Lincoln -Dancing around the World ! ...... CDX948 Central Texas, - Hook948@hotmail.com[img]http://deephousepage.com/smilies/AR15firing.gif[/img]</p>

If you don't have lots of money to invest, the Rat Shack HTX-242, (not the 252) ain't so bad, and can be had on eBay for well under $100. Easily modifiable for out-of-band tx, too, (now don't go do that!), from about ~130-170 MHz. It has had it share of problems reported, but so will ANY radio with "millions sold."

Also, consider a good dual band 2m/70cm rig. I've had good luck with the Kenwood TM-6760A, a mere $269 (or less) at hamradio.com.

'Fuzz

_____

Buttfuzz in the Mobile</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.