• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 More Estate Items: Garmin Rino 120, Kenwood HS 5 Headphones

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
2 more pieces from the friend's SK Estate

Garmin Rino 120 combination GPS and FRS/GMRS handheld. Excellent condition. Power up at my place, found satellites and showed my location on the screen map. Too many functions to list. Look up specs on google or Garmin. Complete with manuals and reference guides, box, 3 different interface cables for attaching to computer and remote power. Belt clip and wrist strap. Takes 3 AA's included. Sells new $230

$110 shipped with Delivery Confirmation and insurance

Kenwood HS 5 communications (not stereo) large headphones w/ 1/4" plug. Look new and unused to me. Amateur Electronic Supply price is $87.99 Look up pic on internet.....you know what large headphones look like.

$45 shipped, Delivery Confirmation and insurance.

Attachments

• picture245b.jpg
    picture245b.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 196

The Headphones are sold here on the forum, THANKS!

The versatile Garmin GPS / Two Way Radio is still available. Look up the specs or ask questions. This unit does dozens of things.

Additional item:

NIB BK Precision 2870 3.75 digit True RMS Digital VOM with test leads and in rubberized case/cover. Box, manual.

Sold new $110

$38 Shipped Priority, Delivery Confirmation.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.