• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 prong speaker microphone Question.

LightFoot

Dec 28, 2008
Hello to all and a Happy Easter . My question is that I have a Radio shack TRC 241 walkie talkie with a sa2 28 inch rubber Dukie antenna. And we are wondering what brand 2 pin speaker mic can i pick up for this little hand held? Perhaps a link on eBay leading to one or even HRO outlet. Sincerely appreciate it....................Best regards and warm wishes to all................(y)

Thanks Pro151. I was actually able to get one from the MFJ website. Brand MFJ-285i. I posted in another forum and was advised this would work. Sincerely appreciate your time and effort. Best to you and Happy Easter....................San Francisco Lightfoot with the Golden Wave......(y)

Hello m42duster Thats whatI said about the price. Happy Easter to you..........LightFoot with the sunny San Francisco Wave........... (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.