• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 Radios F/S Rare Formac 700 & Cobra 29LX

Charlie Brown

certifiable
Dec 18, 2010
Tennessee
www.pedalsteelman.com
Formac 700. Only ever seen 2 of these. This radio was gone over by screwdriver @ Bells CB last year. Case is a lil scratched up but its not been in a vehicle since I got it back. Great ears and unreal modulation.. Mic plug has been rewired to cobra 4 pin & power chord jack has been replaced with cobra / galaxy type also done by screwdriver as well.

Second radio Cobra 29lx with bracket box ect. This radio has great ears. Never been in a vehicle. I used it for a bit as a base radio. Tryn to fund a new antenna project.

$100 for the Formac
$75 for the cobra 29LX
plus shipping
Paypal "Gift" accepted

Attachments

• 109.JPG
    109.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
  • 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
  • 113.JPG
    113.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 136

Formac 700. Only ever seen 2 of these. This radio was gone over by screwdriver @ Bells CB last year. Case is a lil scratched up but its not been in a vehicle since I got it back. Great ears and unreal modulation.. Mic plug has been rewired to cobra 4 pin & power chord jack has been replaced with cobra / galaxy type also done by screwdriver as well.

Second radio Cobra 29lx with bracket box ect. This radio has great ears. Never been in a vehicle. I used it for a bit as a base radio. Tryn to fund a new antenna project.

$100 for the Formac
$75 for the cobra 29LX
plus shipping
Paypal "Gift" accepted
Do you still have the Formac for sale

$100 for the Formac
$75 for the cobra 29LX
plus shipping
Paypal "Gift" accepted
Would love to have the formac do you still have it?

If you click on Charlie Browns name you will see he has not been on the forum since 2015. You could always send him a PM just in case he shows back up after 7 years.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated