• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

23cm radios rare?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
why is no one ever selling 23cm rigs? like the yaesu FT2311.....?{Cry_river}

They are rare in the States because there aren't that many repeaters and the radios are expensive.

They are rare in the States because there aren't that many repeaters and the radios are expensive.

Believe it or not I found out SMRA I think its called sulpher mountain ? Anyways it has a 900mhz and 1.2ghz repeaters that's awesome. Yea those ghz are pretty expencive that's just too bad :( silly sand baggers on vhf uhf. Figured it would be nice to have ghz. Ah oh well

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

I got a Great deal on it..

one of the very few radios i didnt buy new..
(because bought from a friend who i know for a fact kept it in perfect shape, with box and all original items it came with... Plus he gave me .. for free ..a TriBand diamond vertical 2mtr/70cm & 1.2 band oh and a 30 amp power supply too)

The antenna i would have needed anyways and i would have gotten same exact antenna to replace my then dual bander.

all for $800

Works Excellent

Currently new...radio alone...the Icom ID-1 goes for $989

Most my new gear i buy at Gene'shttp://kjielectronics.com/pricelists/price_icom.shtml

scroll down towards bottom of page

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.