• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2510's x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I pay for a running unit that;'s what I expect... if it had died 1 month later I would not have been too worried... we are talking about a radio that died during the initial first 24 hours of taking it out of the box... if you guys think that is acceptable then you are nuts... simple as that...

I am leaving negative feedback for this transaction which I will update to positive, when and if the seller makes this right...

he can do this one of two ways:

1.) take back the radios and refund my money (less the shipping)

or

2.) pay for repairs on the 'working' unit

if paypal has to refund the money then the negative will stay.

I do not care if you agree or not... I did not ask weather you agreed or not...

but the fact of the mater is that if someone else sees this they will know to be careful...

I have sold things that died shortly after selling them and you know what I did??? THE RIGHT THING... simple as that...

as for my operating practices? then what are all my other radios still working? lol go fly a kite buddy :tongue:

I did not ask weather you agreed or not...

Yes you did, or you wouldn't have made it a public outcry.

These radios are probably older than you, if it powered up, you got your moneys worth. $175 for two 2510's? Hell a good one still brings over $200 I think? You got what you paid for IMO.

hmm

he had no positive feedback. he only had 19 total posts.
that right there should have raised a red flag.
i say do what ya got to do.

Yes you did, or you wouldn't have made it a public outcry.

These radios are probably older than you, if it powered up, you got your moneys worth. $175 for two 2510's? Hell a good one still brings over $200 I think? You got what you paid for IMO.

fair enough... I know it's not like it was a bad deal either way... BUT it's not what he said it was...

I will fix it... it will just take some time...

the entire reason I bought it was so I could JUST TURN IT ON.... I just has my 2nd son... I just don;t have time to learn to fix another radio...

Popcorn, hot dogs. Get your popcorn hot dogs.....

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

Popcorn, hot dogs. Get your popcorn hot dogs.....

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

lol, it most likely will not get much more interesting than it is... I would have to say that as far as your entertainment has to go that this thread has plateaued and is on a steep downward slope...

The only updates you will see in here is the seller fixing the problem, me telling you that Paypal has ruled in my favor, me telling you that I have fixed the radio, OR that I had to send it off (according to 'Doc' this radio is NOT like most other radios I have worked on... and I will likely need some help)

Other than that I am sorry to tell you that this thread will likely be a massive disappointment as far as entertainment goes.

It is sad that you guys on forums are all the same... something like this pops up and you line up to point, laugh and stare... BUT the point is it keeps the thread going and you don;t even realize you are doing so... :LOL:

either way I will keep everyone updated...

the Seller has refunded me the requested $50... I am planning to send the unit off to 'Doc' for a repair

to the Seller... Thank you for doing the right thing. (y)

How do I edit the negative feedback and turn it into a positive? I feel that since the seller has done the right thing in the end that is worth a positive

Reactions: 1 person
t is sad that you guys on forums are all the same... something like this pops up and you line up to point, laugh and stare...
hmmmm, I wonder if that's why you decided to make a public spectacle?

If I had the money then, I would've bought both from ya. I have one here that I run stock in my 2012 Sedona Van w/a 4 mag mnt and a Pred. 10K. they're great P/T some mods from Doc or Roger really wake them up.

I will be in the market next year for a spare. Planning on running all 2510's for my mobiles/base.
LATERS Happy Nu Years. James....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.