• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

27.285 pal talk chat room

MonsterAudio

Mar 17, 2011
Hello,

just wanted to let everyone know that I set up a Pal-Talk chatroom for 27.285.
the room name is 27285 charleston,SC, i roll my cam live as well as others when there in there.
I set this up so that all the folks who talk on 27.285 can drop in and view cams live from other locations in the country, and they can roll theres as well.
everyone is welcome to come in and share video/audio and chat.

thanks,

it is under African American, that seems to be where most of the cb room are.
however if you do not wish to go that route, on your paltalk messenger box, at the bottom, there is a search bar, and right beside it says "people", if you click on that and change it to "rooms" just type in 27285 and it will pop up and you can click join, that way it doesn't matter where its listed, just search for the room directly, then if you like it add it to your fav's and your all good.

it is under African American, that seems to be where most of the cb room are.
however if you do not wish to go that route, on your paltalk messenger box, at the bottom, there is a search bar, and right beside it says "people", if you click on that and change it to "rooms" just type in 27285 and it will pop up and you can click join, that way it doesn't matter where its listed, just search for the room directly, then if you like it add it to your fav's and your all good.

I've had pal talk since it's inception and have a pretty good idea of how it works,

mackmobile43

28 is morning roll call

Every morning, the local folk have been having roll call. Try not to shoot any skip from 7:55AM til 8:10AM. As any skip shooter knows, during that time frame, the lecture about the latant and hallucinogenic effects of Geritol, on a bunch of retired people with sand piles, is a cause for a classification of stool softener that you wouldn't want to hear about.

My neighbors are a nice bunch and, before or after that hour, I'm sure they would gladly have a very loud cussing match with you. Due to the beautiful reflective surface of the Gulf of Mexico, we usually get so much Mexican taxi cab service all afternoon long that, by 9:00 we are all running hot enough that the St. Croix bases consider us as local. Coming from the Northerly direction as you are, you probably would have the best chances of joining their party between 6:00AM and 7:45AM.

I consider myself much too young to take part in any such behaviour and would much rather not describe my piles or anyone else's by broadcasting a colorful description of them to the world. I live in the middle of patch of everglades and rather than risk spilling on my only neighbors, I usually will listen in to their roll call. They don't care what the heck I or anbody else is doing at any other time of the day or night. If you would like to hear about my problems with piles and how I go about treating them, you may be able to find me thareabouts at 8:00AM.(Some of the guys from Purto Rico, still won't risk talking to me.)

I've had pal talk since it's inception and have a pretty good idea of how it works,

mackmobile43

ok? that I guess that wasn't directed toward you.
you said "You might tell which section you placed that room in. " so I did, and for those who haven't "had pal talk since it's inception" I let them know how they can search for it.

Last edited:
Every morning, the local folk have been having roll call. Try not to shoot any skip from 7:55AM til 8:10AM. As any skip shooter knows, during that time frame, the lecture about the latant and hallucinogenic effects of Geritol, on a bunch of retired people with sand piles, is a cause for a classification of stool softener that you wouldn't want to hear about.

My neighbors are a nice bunch and, before or after that hour, I'm sure they would gladly have a very loud cussing match with you. Due to the beautiful reflective surface of the Gulf of Mexico, we usually get so much Mexican taxi cab service all afternoon long that, by 9:00 we are all running hot enough that the St. Croix bases consider us as local. Coming from the Northerly direction as you are, you probably would have the best chances of joining their party between 6:00AM and 7:45AM.

I consider myself much too young to take part in any such behaviour and would much rather not describe my piles or anyone else's by broadcasting a colorful description of them to the world. I live in the middle of patch of everglades and rather than risk spilling on my only neighbors, I usually will listen in to their roll call. They don't care what the heck I or anybody else is doing at any other time of the day or night. If you would like to hear about my problems with piles and how I go about treating them, you may be able to find me thareabouts at 8:00AM.(Some of the guys from Purto Rico, still won't risk talking to me.)

here is a small group on 6 that does the same thing, i know a couple folks out of the group and there ok, however it does seem that every single morning, this one is mad @ that one who has a bigger amp and drama drama drama.
I’m just above Charleston,SC so i can’t hear the group you’re talking about, and taking part in such an event isn't of interest to me,and other than skip, 28 is pretty clear here most of the time so it works out for local as well as those who do not wish to speak of there "piles" but rather enjoy the radio..

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated