• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950 mods......?

F

foot777

What does one NEED to know for a proper answer to my next question? I have a RCI 2950. I would like to know IF I can have something done inside so that I can receive some of the 25.400-26.900 feqs...

As it is at this time it upper 26mhz-29.600???

APRECIATE the help

GOD,FAMILY,Country,SKYDIVING,RADIOs...

"this is 777 back to you for your final...go ahead"</p>

If it has the Green Display Stock and Surface Mount Components

in it, then it is the 2950dx !! aka.... the New One.

Frequency range stock is 24.000 to 32.000 mgH. and with the eleven meter mod. the gaps are filled in the range of

26.695 to 27.405 to give complete coverage. Assuming that you have a antenna and or transmatch (tuner)that will let you work those frequencies.

Regards,

dealersig.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned