• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950DX MODULE

AudioShockwav

Extraterrestrial
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nor Cal Sierra Nevada
It should have came with the radio bobby, if Frank at one stop can not get them, John at Panther electronics is a possible source....

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

20030925_1900_eit_171.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

Here is the Deal, i got it off a guy who got it brand new and never used it, he got it from a Ham radio store, and it did not come with it, SOOOO. Thats why i asked, i just need it to install for contest, should not be hard, im not going to tune radio, im not a super tech and i like my stuff done right, LOL.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

ok, i sure hope it can be expanded or im in the poop pile if you know what i mean, im pretty sure it can be, BUT, we shall see. I am really looking forward to trying it out and hope i can get things cooking with it. any help will be great, i would hate to sell it and then get another one that can be done up.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Looking for the "MODULE" for the 2950DX radio, it is the module you get to transform your 2950DX to a 11 ,eter rig as well, any body know how i can get one, i am going to send my radio to 1 stop to get done up, but i will not have it back in time for contest, so i ned the module now so i can talk and just send him the radio after the contest. HELP!

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Humm.... Bobby I have heard that AES, and HRO were selling a model that could NOT be expanded to cover 11 meters. There was a lot of talk back and forth about this and I do not know if it was sorted out one way or the other, But this was brought up on panthers forum a long time agoi. Thats why I was thinking that John could get the Module.

Let me see if I can find his Phone number and I will send it to you, you can talk with him on the phone and see what the story is

BRB

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

20030925_1900_eit_171.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=audioshockwav>AudioShockwav</A> 
ATOMIC.gif
at: 10/12/03 4:07 pm

I got the 2950DX in today, but how can i tell if it takes a module, where is the location of this hookup at in the radio and what color are the wires to it, im lost and cant find ANYTHING on the net.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Hey 211,open up the radio,look at the front p.c. board and you will see some jumpers and a male end plug,that is where the channel module goes.the module is usually inside the box,OR packed on the outside of the syrofoam,between it and box.Plug in the module in the plug and the radio will be "opened " up.Hope this helps.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.