• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2980 wx

“How hard”, is the electric fence in that query.

I could watch someone replace that single item and feel confident I understood what he did.

But if the failure wasn’t isolated to the component, I wouldn’t.

This is BEFORE we discuss my fear of soldering irons . . .

(Okay, not the answer. Not even a truthful answer. Filler. But. An answer).

Reactions: undertaker
I have replace a bunch of meters over time. But all you have to do is just be careful about it. Mechanically, they aren't all that hard to replace. With patience and the right tools, it can happen with little difficulty.

Did you test the original meters and sure they are bad? Do you have replacement meters already? Know how to unsolder/solder? This isn't brain surgery or rocket science.

But if you are asking for a blow-by-blow description; then that may a bit difficult to recall and even harder to write up. If you ever had to replace a water pump, thermostat and radiator hoses, it is a lot of busy work, care, and patience that got it done right. Ask me how to do it? Well - that might take some time . . .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated