• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2M repeaters

74IN

Feb 17, 2003
Labia
Anyone use repeaters in these areas?

IN Toll Road/OH Turnpike from east of Elkhart IN to Cleveland OH.

From Chicago to Bloomington and Peoria IL, and Rockford.

I drive these roads and pretty much have NW IN and Chicago in the radio.

Be cool if anyone here uses repeaters in thes areas I drive.

Can't say for sure but I'd be willing to bet that there are several. I could look them up, but without knowing the names of the towns, I wouldn't know where in IN or OH they'd be. You could look them up on the internet, gotta be a site that has that information. Or break down and buy a repeater directory (I did, got tired of trying to find the @#$ things). Good luck.
- 'Doc

There's a good one on the internet, but I figured I could make contact with forum members or find out which ones have traffic. Some I have in radio memory are rarely used.

I hear the 'rarely used' thingy, got a bunch of those too. So, that sort of leaves me out, never hit a repeater in IN or OH so far. Oh well... :)
- 'Doc

I run the repeater around here sometimes but not a whole lot. Can hit alot of them on my base though. Use the radio for MURS mainly(yeah Im a CBer I know) more people there though and more laid back then 2 meters.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.