• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2x4 Davemade

I guess the 2x4 doesn't connect the output of the driver to the finals with a resistor like I thought. The resistor may fail with that much sauce going thru it. Looks like a green wire in that one....maybe the green wire from an ameritron. :D

Is it better to stay with 2 2290 driving 4 2879 or 2 2879 driving 4 2879.

Feedback
Hey Dean Street I'm a simple 11meter single bander but I like her just the way she is ! Hit it with 2.5 "swinging" 4-5 and talk your nuts off lol but I'm no expert just a guy that ran this exact setup (not davemade) for almost 3 years at 14.8 vdc with nothing but flowers coming down the wire! Also if you watch BBi videos on the youtube he has one about a very similar amp that even he , the incredibly knowledgeable amp builder he is just did a little tinker tune and power wire upgrade with it and had it screaming !

73's 4-2-Zero .

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated