• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB is hot today

jdobbs2001

Mar 20, 2012
wow all channels hot no problem making contacts to Maryland etc,.. from south florida. They are coming in strong. Even 365 new york. Damn skip strong.

Funny listening to 38LSB sounds like a ham pileup. With all the CQ DXing going on lol.

Did a quick check on 10meters and crickets. 11meters hopping with activity.

Last edited:

Did a quick check on 10meters and crickets. 11meters hopping with activity.
That's weird. 10 was up nicely in central IL yesterday afternoon. I started on 28.405 and had to move up to .430 because I had major QRM from a FL station +10 on .410. I parked on .430 and called CQ a couple times.. I had em lined up one after another for about an hour. One dude from Florida was +30 and I even managed to pull out a CE2 (Chilean) station. Had a lot a fun yesterday....73

Ten can be quiet till you call CQ then it opens up. I remember testing a new rig with a local guy on 10, the band was totally quiet but when I started testing I was getting responses from Europe.

Actual video of 10 meter operators waiting from some one to call CQ and 1 sandbagger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.