• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38LSB Air Raid

So idiots do not just hang on 11 meters.

Wondered how long it would take before someone made a statement like this.
I have had my ticket since 1979...I can count on both hands how many times, I have been QRM'd on Amatuer Bands...
Seems to me, that these threads which I never start appear much more often about 11 meters.
Just a simple observation...nothing else.
All the Best
Gary

Well silliness is not limited to 11 meters. Last night on 40 meters I was having a QSO with a station in Nebraska and someone keyed up and started signing trying to interrupt our conversation. So idiots do not just hang on 11 meters.
get that lots on 70 cm n 2 meters too

Reactions: sunbulls
Malicious interference does occur frequently on the ham bands. IMO The difference is hams have a vastly wider spectrum of frequencies and modes to choose from. It takes little effort to move away or stay away from those pocket problem frequencies where most of the idiots flourish. Being bound to a very narrow segmented bandwidth of 40 channels is understandably conducive to all manner of shenanigans.

Reactions: Rwb
Malicious interference does occur frequently on the ham bands. IMO The difference is hams have a vastly wider spectrum of frequencies and modes to choose from. It takes little effort to move away or stay away from those pocket problem frequencies where most of the idiots flourish. Being bound to a very narrow segmented bandwidth of 40 channels is understandably conducive to all manner of shenanigans.
but there are quote a clown
in every town

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.