1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

38LSB Air Raid

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by TheRealPorkchop, Aug 8, 2021.

1. BJ radionut

BJ radionut Supporting Member and 6m addict

Wondered how long it would take before someone made a statement like this.
    I have had my ticket since 1979...I can count on both hands how many times, I have been QRM'd on Amatuer Bands...
    Seems to me, that these threads which I never start appear much more often about 11 meters.
    Just a simple observation...nothing else.
    All the Best
    Gary

S&W357, Rwb, Slowmover and 1 other person like this.

2. The20poundhammer

The20poundhammer Sr. Member

This is the 2nd time I have heard anything like it on HF. I am sure it doesn't happen a lot. On 7.200 back earlier in the year there was a train wreck there quite often but havent heard that mess in a while.

Rwb and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  3. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

get that lots on 70 cm n 2 meters too

sunbulls likes this.
  4. sunbulls

sunbulls Sr. Member

Malicious interference does occur frequently on the ham bands. IMO The difference is hams have a vastly wider spectrum of frequencies and modes to choose from. It takes little effort to move away or stay away from those pocket problem frequencies where most of the idiots flourish. Being bound to a very narrow segmented bandwidth of 40 channels is understandably conducive to all manner of shenanigans.

Rwb likes this.
  5. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

but there are quote a clown
    in every town

Slowmover likes this.