• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

4 pill driving 16 pill amp might kill woman

B

BOOTY MONSTER

Attachments

• Janice-Tunnicliffe_1898461c.jpg
    Janice-Tunnicliffe_1898461c.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 251

The only thing she is allergic to is reality.

"She cannot bear to be anywhere near electromagnetic fields of any kind....."

So how does she manage to avoid any and all EM fields? It must be a bitch driving down the road and have a cab,police car, transport truck etc key up a radio. What about driving under power lines? I have to laugh at these whack jobs. They don't have half a clue about what it is they are "allergic" too. If she wore a chainmail suit as a Faraday cage she might be able to avoid all EM fields but if not then she is being constantly bombarded by EM that she is not even aware of. I guess in this case the old saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her" truly does apply. :whistle:

I have a case of electrosensitivity myself actually. Every time I touch the end of my coax cable while transmitting or stick a metal object into a wall socket I get muscle spasms and a burning sensation in my fingers. Several years ago I had a severe case when I touched a choke connected to a 10Kw AM transmitter that was on the air at the time. :whistle:

I stuck my finger in a light socket once and discovered I was allergic to contact with AC voltage so I avoid it at all cost and have never had another allergic reaction.

When I was a wee small lad, I got my mothers car keys and plugged them into an outlet in the hall one key at a time. I was okay with the first one but things got really busy as soon as I stuck the other key into the other slot. :LOL:

I have always been drawn to electricity ever since. Nothing like working 4160 or 12,470 energized to make you appreciate being alive at the end of the day.

Unfortunately those days are all but gone now, energized work is almost a thing of the past in a plant environment now days.

We always said that energized work was separated the professionals from the pretenders and kept the gene pool clean. :whistle:

What, I thought everybody was allergic to RF, it blistered my fingertips on a mast above the radiating part of a hot AM when it backfeeding somehow, its made me puke my guts out when I tried to climb around a mexican language radio station that was only supposed to pushing 500 watts till my RF meter went apeshit and I got to the ground. Then there was the christian radio station that agreed to power down but then got tired to waiting to sell his salvation and powered it back up with my foot resting on the antenna, end result bad burns around the part facing the steel toe of my boot, followed by foot infection that tormented me for about a year. Crazy woman I hear ya, RF causes bad allergies.

What, I thought everybody was allergic to RF, it blistered my fingertips on a mast above the radiating part of a hot AM when it backfeeding somehow, its made me puke my guts out when I tried to climb around a mexican language radio station that was only supposed to pushing 500 watts till my RF meter went apeshit and I got to the ground. Then there was the christian radio station that agreed to power down but then got tired to waiting to sell his salvation and powered it back up with my foot resting on the antenna, end result bad burns around the part facing the steel toe of my boot, followed by foot infection that tormented me for about a year. Crazy woman I hear ya, RF causes bad allergies.

You need lockout, tagout. You should have the key to the station's padlocked disconnect before climbing.
If they won't comply call OSHA.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.