• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

4 Sale: SOLARCON A-99 Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
"Almost" new! I received and installed the antenna on or about October 7, 2022. My plan was to have a second base antenna on the opposite side of my home but due to the Zoning Ordinance, I cannot install it at the same height as the Colossal 10K. I was granted a waiver / variance two years ago to install the Colossal 10K higher than the Zoning Ordinance. I installed the A-99 as per the zoning requirements but it needs to be much higher to be effective and I'm not going through the hassle of requesting another waiver / variance. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! $125.00 + shipping.

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb

"Almost" new! I received and installed the antenna on or about October 7, 2022. My plan was to have a second base antenna on the opposite side of my home but due to the Zoning Ordinance, I cannot install it at the same height as the Colossal 10K. I was granted a waiver / variance two years ago to install the Colossal 10K higher than the Zoning Ordinance. I installed the A-99 as per the zoning requirements but it needs to be much higher to be effective and I'm not going through the hassle of requesting another waiver / variance. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! $125.00 + shipping.
they must be skeert of anybody enjoying radio

• Haha
Reactions: Eldorado828
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.