• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

50 AMP POWER SUPPLY

I have recently been looking for 50 amp supply on an extreme budget and this one sounds nice (QJE ps50swiii) 50 amp continuous with 50 something surge. It has a dual purpose meter "voltage' "amp" and an adjustable voltage setting. And a adjustable noise or static switch for the output. With shipping $143.00 If you have one please leave a comment!

QJE

I got it and like it.

does 50 amps pretty clean but sometimes I can get it to sing from my radio (that is, my voice comes outta it somehow).

so does my amp though.. so weird. a better swr outta fix that.

that was the cheapest one I found and I really like having the switch on it for 13.8 volts or variable volts setting.

i don't know what the hell noise offset does to make any difference.

when I first got it though, I made the mistake of hooking a car battery up to it reverse polarity without a battery isolator or diodes, and got it to make the smell of burnt plastic.

it still works after and now I have a battery isolator.

it's the amp I use with a car battery. i can't afford more room for anything bigger (i was surprised by how small it is, pictures can be hard to tell).

it's like the width of an RCi 2970n2 radio, and less than about 1.5x tall.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.