• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

50 watt Cobra 29 review from FGBest

Hello justin, i wanted to welcome you to the forum. I will be talking with you pretty soon i can assure you, again, if you need anything, let moleculo or audioshockwav or me know.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Darn, I changed ISPs and didn't update the links....I'll get the video and pics back up shortly....

</p>

That could be really cool, also if you don't mind e-mailing them to me, I would love to put them on our web site under the video section I am working on.

</p>

The owner of the company has had one in his truck for over 2 years without any problems, he uses it to talk to the locals. Then again, he doesn't try to use it at 1,000,000,000,000 volts, so it works just fine.

EDIT: We NOW HAVE VIDEOS of this modification live on our web site, under the our work > video archieve section. You can check out our site at: www.fgbestcommunications.com , or by clicking the link to us on the logo at the top of your screen. The video quality isn't all that great at the moment, but we are going to invest in a high quality digital camera soon, and change hosting companies to one that can keep up with streaming video.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=justindepolis2>JustinDePolis2</A> at: 8/28/04 11:42 pm

I believe that it can be done because we do it everyday. I don't know what kind of meter that the other shop was using, supply voltage, etc, but yes it's possible.

</p>

Just click on the link at the top of the forum that says F.G. Best Communications. The phone number is on their website. You can also contact them in their own section of the forum down below.

Moleculo

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.