• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

8v TX in 2950CD

2NC995

DAN
Feb 23, 2008
Coastal NC
Have one that I’ve never pulled the covers off. I plan to install a keying circuit as I did in my Lincoln II+. There’s a thread on that with lots of help I received (thanks again!). I never did find the 8v TX and used a work around that’s been trucking along and working great.

WRT the 2950, I thought I might ask The experts here before exhausting much effort...

Does anyone happen to know an easy access point for the 8v TX to trigger the circuit?

Have one that I’ve never pulled the covers off. I plan to install a keying circuit as I did in my Lincoln II+. There’s a thread on that with lots of help I received (thanks again!). I never did find the 8v TX and used a work around that’s been trucking along and working great.

WRT the 2950, I thought I might ask The experts here before exhausting much effort...

Does anyone happen to know an easy access point for the 8v TX to trigger the circuit?
Did you ever find the 8V tap in that 2950 ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.