• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A big Thank You.

silvereagle1

May 4, 2012
This gos out to all of you that have been kind enough to help while setting up my new Base station. It has taken a while to get it all done but I know it would have been longer without your help. Today after talking out of state a time or two today I felt good about all that hard work put in to getting it all set up.I still have some things to get done but for the most part it up and working very well. I also know I will have some more ? along the way. There are a bunch who have helped along the way to many to pic out so Thanks to all of you. God Bless silvereagl1 (y)

I'm still looking forward to your posting the manual for your beam antenna if you have figured out how to make a PDF file..

Just a hint, when you go to scan the manual to your computer set the printer to make a PDF file. Typically the printer should use an auto feed feature when producing such files. For me, this mode doesen't require me to resize the images.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.