• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A BOOK EVERY TECH SHOULD HAVE

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
We finally had a break in the everyday/everynight thunderstorms here, so I was able to get the new roof installed on my shack/workshop. Spent the last week cleaning and rearranging all of my "stuff." The place was a mess, but at least now I can walk around without having to climb over s**t. While going through things, I found a box of reference books that I'd forgotten about. One of the books was "UGLY'S Electrical References. Pocket-size with tons of useful information. I remember finding this in a used book store back in the 2000s. I paid $2.00 if I remember correctly. Checked on Ebay, and the current edition goes for 20 bucks !! Cheapest used one I saw was $5, which is reasonable. Anyway . . . it's something I think every tech can use.

IMG_20220311_092522.jpg

IMG_20220311_092951.jpg

IMG_20220311_092959.jpg

IMG_20220311_093024.jpg

My edition is 17 years old, so the newer ones may have more info added.

Last edited:

We finally had a break in the everyday/everynight thunderstorms here, so I was able to get the new roof installed on my shack/workshop. Spent the last week cleaning and rearranging all of my "stuff." The place was a mess, but at least now I can walk around without having to climb over s**t. While going through things, I found a box of reference books that I'd forgotten about. One of the books was "UGLY'S Electrical References. Pocket-size with tons of useful information. I remember finding this in a used book store back in the 2000s. I paid $2.00 if I remember correctly. Checked on Ebay, and the current edition goes for 20 bucks !! Cheapest used one I saw was $5, which is reasonable. Anyway . . . it's something I think every tech can use.

My edition is 17 years old, so the newer ones may have more info added.

Thanks for the tip! I like looking at various reference material, but have never run across this one so I took a look on eBay and picked up the 2020 version

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated