• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A BUM EXPERIENCE!!!!

SKINNYDIPPER

Mar 14, 2006
ALAMOSA,CO.
I do this post to caution others from my experince..It probably will not be news to some..
MAY 18- I shipped a radio to the company that services COBRA radios on the west coast. Shipped MAY 18th-Fed X..
Radio received MAY 23.. May 25 was notified that repair was complete and the radio was on the way back...Received the radio yesterday 6-5-06.. 11 days after it was sent.. 5 days west bound and 11 days east bound..
Name of East bound transport----DHL.. Draw your conclusions.. Won't happen again to me..
MY APOLOGIES-- THIS POST SHOULD BE IN ANOTHER CATAGORY..

Radio Transport

Notice the time span(s).. It took 5 days for the radio to reach the west coast service center (VIA FED X) and be serviced and sent back..
It took DHL 11 DAYS TO RETURN IT..
BTW--IT WASN'T FREE..

IM not sure I understand here ? 18 days total from your's to there's and back again ,and fixed. When mail order and warrenty repair are concidered , that's really not bad at all. I've heard of a whole lot longer times then that in my time. but like I said , maybe IM missing something here ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.