• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A Few Radios For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

27.275 Operator
Feb 4, 2009
CenCal
Cleaning out a few radios here, not all are 100% condition, most work completely, some need work. Let me know if you are interested! All prices include shipping to the continental US.

Cobra 29 LTD - Made in Taiwan, the "pre-classic" model. I dont think this one is 100% working, will need to check and post back up. Pretty clean condition. $70

Cobra 29 LTD Black Chrome - Clean, very good condition. Mild tune, blue meter light replaced with standard wheat color. Talkback & SWR CAL knob removed and replaced with echo controls for the Turbo X2 echo board. Really fun echo for those that like it. $80

Cobra 29 LTD Classic - Just a good ol' Philippines made Cobra 29, tuned, nothing else done. 8/10 on looks. $70

Cobra 40X - Older AM only Cobra here, about the size of a Cobra 25. Neat classic unit I think, everything works. $30

Midland 77-285 - AM Midland here, nice orange back lighting, all digital display. I believe it works, but I dont have a "midland 4 pin" mic to test it with. This is a Midland 4 pin, not a Cobra 4 Pin. $30

Uniden PC78 XL - Clean Uniden, everything works, echo board installed replacing Delta Tune. $90

Cobra 148F GTL - Decent 148F here, this is the model with the built in frequency counter, weird clarifier mod, it makes 3-4 rotations, not one. A true "slider" I guess you could say. No receive, will have to verify tho. $120

General Sherman - Another rare one, looks like a General Washington on the face, but is a single final AM/SSB 40 Ch. CB. It does have a channel mod done to it, switches are on the back of the radio. Purple channel light, green meter LED. Very nice looking radio. A crossbreed of the Cobra 148 and General Lee if you ask me. 5 pin front mic. $125

President AX 144 - AM/SSB cb, Cobra 29 sized. Nice lil performer, this one might have channels, I have to check. $60

President Grant - About the same as the well liked Cobra 138 XLR. This is the "3 button" Grant, meaning there are 3 buttons on the face, not 4. it is a 40 channel CB, not an export, and it comes with the long case like the Cobra XLR's. $60

Uniden Pro 640e - Smaller AM/SSB CB here...has the black plastic look of the other Uniden Pro Series, loaded with features, including sideband. Part of channel LED burnt out. $50

Connex 4400 HP - Decent Connex here, good audio. Clean condition, meter light burnt out. $100

General Lee - Nice clean radio here, really good tune whoever did it. Red cases and mounting bracket, odd at first but it grew on me. Red channel readout, a pair of 2312 finals, not mosfets. $150

Superstar 360 FM - Beautiful radio here, AM/SSB single final export. In Mint condition, has good audio. Hate to see this one go, really nice unit here. $100

Superstar 3900 - Rough condition radio here. Everything works, but it spent the winter in the bed of a pickup in Nevada. Looks like garbage, but it works, and might be a fun project for someone. $50

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, this belonged to Slim Jim so here's your chance to own the Grand Poobah's radio.. lol. $250

Sorry for the short descriptions, if you have any questions, just pm me and I will answer as accurately and as soon as possible. Will work deals on shipping if multiple radios are purchased. Let me know what hardware and accessories you need and I will let you know what I have available. Thanks!

Quick Edit: the black chrome radio does not have the chrome cases, they were swapped for standard cases before I purchased it

I just bought it on here from Fiddler...havent even tried it yet. Just cant afford to have this much money in the closet anymore!

Updated List, some radios added

Cleaning out a few radios here, not all are 100% condition, most work completely, some need work. Let me know if you are interested! All prices include shipping to the continental US. NEW RADIOS ADDED AND OTHER TESTS DONE!!!

Cobra 29 LTD - Made in Taiwan, the "pre-classic" model. This radio does work, receive was just touchy, it cut out a couple times but other than that it did fine, what you would expect from an older Cobra. on LED segment in the channel out. Pretty clean condition. $70

Cobra 29 LTD Black Chrome - Clean, very good condition. Mild tune, blue meter light replaced with standard wheat color. Talkback & SWR CAL knob removed and replaced with echo controls for the Turbo X2 echo board. Really fun echo for those that like it. The Black Chrome cases were swapped for standard cases before I bought it, so it just says black chrome on the face. $80

Cobra 29 LTD Classic - Just a good ol' Philippines made Cobra 29, tuned, nothing else done. 8/10 on looks. Worked good today on radio checks $70

Midland 77-285 - AM Midland here, nice orange back lighting, all digital display. I believe it works, but I dont have a "midland 4 pin" mic to test it with. This is a Midland 4 pin, not a Cobra 4 Pin. $30

Uniden PC76 XL - Very clean Uniden 76 here, Made in the Philippines, with Dustin's comp mods from R&R. Variable power on a dual control knob with delta tune. $200

Uniden PC78 XL - Clean Uniden, everything works, echo board installed replacing Delta Tune. everything working good here, checked today. $90

Cobra 148F GTL - Decent 148F here, this is the model with the built in frequency counter, weird clarifier mod, it makes 3-4 rotations, not one. A true "slider" I guess you could say. This radio receives just fine, its a 5 pin side mic, there is one segment on the freq display burnt out, if its on 27.165, the top vertical bar on the 7 is out. Other than that all is well. Also has a channel mod that I dont know if I knew about before or just forgot about, but its on the NB/ANL buttons. Freq display is accurate$120

General Sherman - Another rare one, looks like a General Washington on the face, but is a single final AM/SSB 40 Ch. CB. It does have a channel mod done to it, switches are on the back of the radio. Purple channel light, green meter LED. Very nice looking radio. A crossbreed of the Cobra 148 and General Lee if you ask me. 5 pin front mic. $125

General Sherman - Basically NIB here, I cant tell of any mods done to it. Everything works great! 5 pin front mic. $125

President AX 144 - AM/SSB cb, Cobra 29 sized. Nice lil performer, no channel mod, but also no receive. seems to be xmitting tho. $60

President Grant - About the same as the well liked Cobra 138 XLR. This is the "3 button" Grant, meaning there are 3 buttons on the face, not 4. it is a 40 channel CB, not an export, and it comes with the long case like the Cobra XLR's. Everything good here...checked today, nice LSB contact to WV even. $60

Connex 4400 HP - Decent Connex here, good audio. Clean condition, meter light burnt out. all is working well on this radio aside from the meter light.$100

General Lee - Nice clean radio here, really good tune whoever did it. Red cases and mounting bracket, odd at first but it grew on me. Red channel readout, a pair of 2312 finals, not mosfets. $150

Galaxy DX 99V - Basically NIB here, it is converted but the tune is mild. No mods, extremely clean. $250

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, this belonged to Slim Jim so here's your chance to own the Grand Poobah's radio.. lol. $250

President Jackson - The old white face Jackson. Great shape, tuned by Rolling Radios...excellent older radio here. $175

Superstar 158EDX - Dual mosfet, Rolling Radios tune, swinging 50w easy. one of the little buttons by the freq display fell off...my local tech has none but I'm sure it wont be hard to replace, just finding one. I'll send the mic with this but it does not seem to be working. This radio, despite other reviews, tends to be VERY stable once warm Tough to see this one go. $175

Sorry for the short descriptions, if you have any questions, just pm me and I will answer as accurately and as soon as possible. Will work deals on shipping if multiple radios are purchased. Let me know what hardware and accessories you need and I will let you know what I have available. Thanks!

Added another, lowered alot of prices. here is the updated list:

Cleaning out a few radios here, not all are 100% condition, most work completely, some need work. Let me know if you are interested! All prices include shipping to the continental US.

Cobra 29 LTD - Made in Taiwan, the "pre-classic" model. This radio does work, receive was just touchy, it cut out a couple times but other than that it did fine, what you would expect from an older Cobra. on LED segment in the channel out. Pretty clean condition. $70

Cobra 29 LTD Black Chrome - Clean, very good condition. Mild tune, blue meter light replaced with standard wheat color. Talkback & SWR CAL knob removed and replaced with echo controls for the Turbo X2 echo board. Really fun echo for those that like it. The Black Chrome cases were swapped for standard cases before I bought it, so it just says black chrome on the face. $80

Cobra 29 LTD Classic - Just a good ol' Philippines made Cobra 29, tuned, nothing else done. 8/10 on looks. Worked good today on radio checks $70

Uniden PC76 XL - Very clean Uniden 76 here, Made in the Philippines, with Dustin's comp mods from R&R. Variable power on a dual control knob with delta tune. $180

Uniden PC78 XL - Clean Uniden, everything works, echo board installed replacing Delta Tune. everything working good here, checked today. $90

Cobra 148F GTL - Decent 148F here, this is the model with the built in frequency counter, weird clarifier mod, it makes 3-4 rotations, not one. A true "slider" I guess you could say. This radio receives just fine, its a 5 pin side mic, there is one segment on the freq display burnt out, if its on 27.165, the top vertical bar on the 7 is out. Other than that all is well. Also has a channel mod that I dont know if I knew about before or just forgot about, but its on the NB/ANL buttons. Freq display is accurate$100

General Sherman - Another rare one, looks like a General Washington on the face, but is a single final AM/SSB 40 Ch. CB. It does have a channel mod done to it, switches are on the back of the radio. Purple channel light, green meter LED. Very nice looking radio. A crossbreed of the Cobra 148 and General Lee if you ask me. 5 pin front mic. $105

General Sherman - Basically NIB here, I cant tell of any mods done to it. Everything works great! 5 pin front mic. $125

President AX 144 - AM/SSB cb, Cobra 29 sized. Nice lil performer, no channel mod, but also no receive. seems to be xmitting tho. $60

President Grant - About the same as the well liked Cobra 138 XLR. This is the "3 button" Grant, meaning there are 3 buttons on the face, not 4. it is a 40 channel CB, not an export, and it comes with the long case like the Cobra XLR's. Everything good here...checked today, nice LSB contact to WV even. $60

General Lee - Nice clean radio here, really good tune whoever did it. Red cases and mounting bracket, odd at first but it grew on me. Red channel readout, a pair of 2312 finals, not mosfets. $130

Galaxy DX 99V - Basically NIB here, it is converted but the tune is mild. No mods, extremely clean. $230

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, this belonged to Slim Jim so here's your chance to own the Grand Poobah's radio.. lol. $230

President Jackson - The old white face Jackson. Great shape, tuned by Rolling Radios...excellent older radio here. $155

Superstar 158EDX - Dual mosfet, Rolling Radios tune, swinging 50w easy. one of the little buttons by the freq display fell off...my local tech has none but I'm sure it wont be hard to replace, just finding one. I'll send the mic with this but it does not seem to be working. This radio, despite other reviews, tends to be VERY stable once warm Tough to see this one go. $155

RCI 2950 DX - Tuned by Rolling Radios, and has TopGun Modulator added. This is an excellent performing radio, holds up to any reputation preceding the 2950. The TopGun is on a switch in the back of the radio. Display works great, face is 95% clean, just minor wear, and the cases have what look like half-drilled holes on the top. This does not affect performance! I will included an Astatic D104M6-B if the asking price is met. $200

RadioSale001.jpg

RadioSale002.jpg

RadioSale003.jpg

RadioSale004.jpg

RadioSale005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.