• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A petition for the FCC to 'act-on' the 'Mud Duck Radio', channel 19, nation-wide interference problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radioman56

Motorola bench-tech
This is a petition (on "change.org") to hopefully have the FCC 'act-on' the 'Mud Duck Radio', channel 19, nation-wide interference situation.....

The problem of interference to our nation's trucking and 'pilot-car' drivers (and others.!) has been going-on for quite sometime now, and maybe, just maybe., something can / will be done about it.....

And just for sake of clarity to my stance on this issue., I do NOT have problems with those who wish to add some 'reasonable-kick' to their 'chicken-band' radio (as I occasionally do myself, when / if required) but when an individual becomes an actual 'menace' to those 1,000s of professional-drivers out there (country-wide.!) that depend on their CBs for vehicle-to-vehicle communications to co-ordinate their drivers, and / or share (at times) vital information., that's where I 'draw-the-line'.!!!

(BTW, if a consensus of moderators believe this 'thread' to be either inappropriate, or should be placed in / on a different 'venue' then please let me know, or just delete it)

• Haha
Reactions: groundwire

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.