• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A.R.F. 2001

T

Trail boss 1

Wow,

That sure would be a nice radio to have in the shack.

I was looking at a Stoner that was on Ebay not long ago.

From what I have sen there was some pretty nice rigs built in the 70's. Especially when you consider the advancements made in electronics since then.

TB

"The cross is the last argument of God"
Charles Spurgeon</p>

A local friend of mine just got one of these radios and man this thing kicks A$$.....It is unbieveable how this thing sounds....It also has a SSB control called amsil which when switched on will mute any am signal while on ssb....Check It out Click Here That would be an awesome radio today...

Take care, Jim

Devildog...CDX985

We Are All Molecules On Father Times Butt</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/uiamdevildog.showPublicProfile?language=EN>IamDevildog</A> at: 10/21/02 6:13:25 pm

I was talking to him while playing with my new toy (golden eagle ping) and that radio sounds to good. I would like to have one but there were less than a 1000 made. He said he lucked out and got his off ebay for $650.00 and the way it sounds and all the bells and whistles..I would say it was worth every penny.

Devildog...CDX985

We Are All Molecules On Father Times Butt</p>

Does your friend have any info on mods or adjustments to the radio?? also ask him what serial # he has.

I just bought one,,,what an awsome radio.puts the browning,tram and sonar to shame,,forgetabout the Daks.....

If anyone has any info on this radio other then that one web site,I would be greatful.

thanks

groups.yahoo.com/group/Bu...oEquipment

P.s come check out our club

</p>

He sold that radio a couple of months after this post. He got it off of ebay and ended up trading it for another radio. We searched for some mods but all I could come up with was that link up above. That is about all I can tell ya. Take care, Jim

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.