• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A simple prayer

G

I Bubblepuppy pray that the Iraqi freedom fighters are successful in their efforts to dislodge the army of occupation that is in their land at this time. We as Americans understand what is going on and wish you well. We also wish the Palestinian people hope and good tidings in their efforts to win their efforts over the zionist occupiers....I as a American wish that the Iraqi freedom fighters destroy the American new world order army and send it home in disgrace. Yes this is what I want......................

Thats right kwijibo

Thats right Kwij. We are in the business of shaking things up. We want people to get outraged and we want people to think. If they cannot do such things then they are not americans. It is just that simple. It is time to act. The goober CW Morse says I don't have a solution . Well I do but he will not accept it. He is too hard headed and the reason why he hangs out here is that he can play the games he plays without being cross examined. Well not on my watch. But the Bubblepuppy solution is a simple one but one that no one wants to do and that is direct action after prayer. Not really that much different than what our founding fathers did so long ago. If we do not do these things, all is lost. Woodie Guthrie said it best. This land is our land, this land is your land from Californi to the New York island. No doubt about it. We must take it from the jews that have enslaved us. The jews have 400 nuclear bombs. Why would such a small nation be so afraid as to make and store that many weapons of mass distruction? Oh it has nothing to do with Arabs. But every thing to do with us. Think about it. We are fighting the wrong enemy...........

bubble you need help.Even if I felt the way you seam to I could NEVER pray for harm to come to the brave men and women that even now give of themselves to secure your freedom to express this kind of crap!!! Your folks should have done a better job teaching you how to be more compassionate and less hatefull. My only hope is that they are better humanbeings than the one they raised? Please don't misunderstand I have no problem with you haveing your contorted sick views and have givin of myself to secure your right to express your oppinion BUT don't think for a second that I am going to sit idely by and allow you FREE REIGN no sir I will NOT you see I also secured those same rights for myself. :x

Chuck

some people get bored....too much time...and just like to

stir2.gif

it's ok though...keeps em off the streets, and away from the general public and small impressonable minds it's all good...as long as they don't reproduce

At one time, I was the biggest political hell-raiser on 1-Stop but, after a while the saying, "Never argue with an idiot because from a distance you cannot tell who is who", really started to make sense so I don't do that anymore.

I still refuse to believe anything at face value and I have strong doubts about the actions and veracity of my goverment and some of it's officials.

Having said that, I would like to address the content that started this thread. There is something "Problematic" associated with the thought processes that generated and hold firm to those ideas and beliefs.

I have had the experience (as I am sure that most of you have) of being in the company of intoxicated, or drugged, senile or mentally unstable individuals. When you come across people like that, you dont try to engage them in a debate or edify their beliefs; you ignore them.

I expected that this thread would be locked or at least moved to the "OPEN SECTION" where this certainly belongs (Where is Peddler when you really need him?).

As a "DISCRIMINATING INDIVIDUAL" I am going to use my "Virtual-Content-Control" switch and turn Mr. Bubblepuppy
OFF

Yea, there was once this idea that you could filter out certain peoples posts on the forum...like the filter or block setting in the PMs. You could read through a whole thread, and if you had blocked someone, you would not see their posts. Now there is a nifty idea... ;)

Bomb the Sunni triangle, bring in the B-52s, wipe out the enemy, bring our boyz home now!

Mr. Fox...we might as well get paid for all the illegals here. One barrel of oil per day for every illegal. Work it to our advantage.

Put the takers down in LA to work. Give them a job and make them earn their living like everyone else rather than hand it to them on a silver platter. You know that many of impovershed that had nothing before the hurricane will end up with a house and a bank account after this is over. Fine with me as long as they work for it.

Many legal immigrants that come to this country, and the ones that came here over the years before, had nothing and worked hard to built themselves an empire, without a handout. My cousin's house was built by one of these men that had only one arm. It is quite humbling seeing the acheivement of that one armed man. Ya gotta wonder how he got the first nail started though.

C2 said:
Yea, there was once this idea that you could filter out certain peoples posts on the forum...like the filter or block setting in the PMs. You could read through a whole thread, and if you had blocked someone, you would not see their posts. Now there is a nifty idea... ;)

Bomb the Sunni triangle, bring in the B-52s, wipe out the enemy, bring our boyz home now!

Mr. Fox...we might as well get paid for all the illegals here. One barrel of oil per day for every illegal. Work it to our advantage.

Put the takers down in LA to work. Give them a job and make them earn their living like everyone else rather than hand it to them on a silver platter. You know that many of impovershed that had nothing before the hurricane will end up with a house and a bank account after this is over. Fine with me as long as they work for it.

Many legal immigrants that come to this country, and the ones that came here over the years before, had nothing and worked hard to built themselves an empire, without a handout. My cousin's house was built by one of these men that had only one arm. It is quite humbling seeing the acheivement of that one armed man. Ya gotta wonder how he got the first nail started though.

Nailgun? 8)

Nahhhhhhh...the house was built over 50 years ago.

But still, you would have to hold the lumber and nail (v) at the same time. Of course, he would palm the head of the hammer with the nail sticking between his fingers for the first blow, flip the hammer in the air and catch it by the hand for a whack or two to send it home, all in one quick and smoothe action.

I bet most of the whinners in N.O. could hardly build a mud castle much less than rebuild their own community.

Anyway, I lived there for several years and flooding was a part of life in the bayou. It happened several times a year. I always had to bail my own water and clean up my own mud.

well chuck it is shocking statement to make

but let us look at the similarities between the Iraq war and the American revolution.

America was occupied by a british occupation army
Iraq is occupied by a British and American occupation army

America had foreign mercenaries stationed here as well in the form of German hessians

Iraq has foreign mercenaries stationed there as well in the form of illegal mexcian aliens who make up fully 25 percent of our armed forces and these are the modern day hessians

Iraq has freedom fighters who we call insurgents and terrorist

America had freedom fighters that were called insurgents and terrorist. That's right. The British called us insurgents and terrorist. Yes our founding fathers were called terrorists. Ain't that some shit?

So if I say I hope that the Iraqi freedom fighters do well, I say it with mixed emotions. While my men are there doing this they should stop it on their own accord and do what they have to do. This is the only way to stop this madness. It must stop. Right now the war drums are beating for invasions of syria and Iran. This is all a plan for the annexation of arab lands by the jews for the zionist plan of greater Israel. So why not let us dum ass white boys do all the fighting and dying so you can knock out two dumb birds with one stone. You have your enemies fight each other and kill each other while you sit and watch. So either the american troops wake up and take action or they will be in for a very long and terrible career in the army were you can be all you can be as long as you shut up and do as you are told by the jews..........Imagine that....

well paws we are in the education business.

its a diry job but someone has to do it. the last time I checked it was of no concern to me if you believe what I say or not. There are many that do on here I bet but they are afraid to speak their peace. I am not. I know what has happened and it is a strange time when those who try to help are called crazy, mentally unstable and all of that. Been there and done that. Like I said I have only been awake if you will for about 8 months so I am relatively new to all of this. I think of those men and women though who have lived this for years and years going all the way back to the sixties and beyond. I think of Ezra Pound who because of his discussions about the true nature of war and who was really behind it , was imprisoned in a insane asylum for 17 years for this kind of talk. So much for freedom of speech. The adl is pushing this hate crimes law right now to squelch this anti new world order talk and the talk about the real history of this world but it isn't going to work like it did in canada.........the canadians have been turned into for the most part a bunch of woosies. Had their guns taken away , now they cannot even say one damn thing about queers or jews or they are arrested and imprisoned. This is coming here too . An American Ernst Zundel was arrested in Tennessee and illegally sent to Canada and there he was imprisoned for two years without charge and then he was deported to Germany where he remains imprisoned without charge. His crime? He asked if 6 million jews really died in the holocaust and for this he was imprisoned without charge and this is going to happen more and more. So paws you can say what you want . If you don't like what I am talking about then by all means go somewhere and talk about the amps you are such a expert at and leave this sort of discussion to those that wish to do it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.