The other day, I posted a picture of a setup I use to keep from having to replace fuses when something stupid happens, such as slipping with a probe tip. I decided I would show both methods I use for this kind of thing in hopes that it will be helpful to people, and make it its own post, just in case someone that needs it wasn't paying attention. It certainly saves on buying new fuses. This is the one I use for most mobile radios. I have another one setup for the T plug types: This one I just made for a friend of mine. I have soldered the circuit breaker to a blown fuse, and it works for base station radios that have an exposed fuse inside the radio: I don't yet have a way to replace a chassis mount fuse, but these two types cover a large number of situations. These circuit breakers usually cost under $5, and they certainly save time and money.