• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ad that caught my eye

i'll wait for homer to post the thread on making one from spare parts and such he has laying around (y):D

would be pretty bad azz to have though ! :D:drool:<More audio>

Reactions: 1 person
This thing is only worth $1000 to $1500 it would be really cool to have for a shootout or Pirate FM station

$1000-$1500? How do you figure?

The trailer alone is worth that!

Look up what a Telescoping 60' tower costs... IMO at 3K the guy is almost giving it away.

Hmm I though the link said something along the lines of:

Linked Article said:
I am selling it for the value of the trailer alone

And if he is selling for the price of the trailer alone, m42duster is correct...

Ain't worth nowhere near 3 grand.

All that being said, if he didn't advertise the cost as the cost being for the trailer alone you are correct, it would cheap for that setup, although it does need some (likely a lot actually) work...

The DB

Hmm I though the link said something along the lines of:

And if he is selling for the price of the trailer alone, m42duster is correct...

All that being said, if he didn't advertise the cost as the cost being for the trailer alone you are correct, it would cheap for that setup, although it does need some (likely a lot actually) work...

The DB
Trailer alone may not be worth 3K, but 1K to 1500 for the trailer is about right...But the whole thing...trailer, tower, and everything else that's on the trailer working or not, at 3K it's still a good deal...

Since it belonged to the Military at one time, heck they probably paid over 50K for it new!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.