• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Alerts..

How does one delete the dozens of Alerts that is stacking up??
Click the alert bell, then click it again. It will bring up the alerts page. at the top right, click "mark read".
alerts.jpg

Head off to your Bell and Click on it...

Opens a little pop-up menu - Click Preferences

Scroll down that list - it's got a lot and I DO MEAN A LOT of different ways that bell can notify you...

So you'll be doing a lot of clicking - and also check to make sure - because partly the reason for the bell is for your NOTIFICATIONS (Push messages)

So when you first login? You got all those little Notify me of this 'n that ' n the other things?

Including Don't Ask Me Again Statement?

Might want to set your browser to "remember the cookies" for this site.

Because if you set up Google or Yahoo or any other site to find you to let you know - this shows up in your Preferences.

It's under ASSOCIATE - Left hand side of the PC screen like mine...

1646586758240.png

Always - click SAVE icon below...

Well I followed every step, nothing showing ASSOCIATE.
I deleted every notifiaction and still doesn't work.
The statement "don't ask me again", doesn't appear anywhere.

ASSOCIATE is under CONNECTED ACCOUNTS

Sorry 'bout that...

1646657299271.png

When you find all those up there and either ALERT or PUSH - be sure to look on the CONNECTED ACCOUNTS SCREEN or really any SCREEN for this...
1646657951966.png

Last edited:
You can also get...once that is "clicked off" or Closed,

This...
1646658075923.png

Just be ready to set your cookies once all these are set.

OR

...Hurl your Cookies...when this doesn't work...

I have no "connected" accounts, so that's no issue, I do have cookies set for this site.
Still no work for deleting the alerts.

Then the Alerts, by types of notification - are key to where or what is sending your bell all that information.

This may not be from this site - but outside this site pinging the site trying to track you down.

I don't know all your details nor is it necessary - I just don't get those dings, rings, pings and things to bother me - so I'm just as curious to know what is it in your profile making you so attractive to them?

1646791377092.png

I mean - if you registered at a site to be notified of when someone follows you - this site receives such - using some type of identifier - usually Email address. You registered on-line at a kiosk to win a car - pretty much gives that site the license to track you down and follow your habits because in acceptance - their fine print you gave them your name address and email address as authorized to be used in and during the promotion in the hopes of winning a prize. Doesn't always mean they turn that other site off - once all the prizes have been awarded.

Is your phone tied to any business address like eBay or PayPal - those sites can use this site to ding you - because they have your email and authorization?

So, if you're buying a car, or have an Amazon account or Google "hangouts" is trying to follow you - I can see where these pings turn into "dings".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated