• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

All CB Equipment Must GO.....

Sniper308

Mar 13, 2013
Columbia, SC
Ive recently moved over to ham radio and I have decided to sell all of my CB radio equipment to help with purchase of my new ham equipment. All of this equipment is in perfect working order.

Ranger RHF-618 10m/11m radio with CONTINUOUS frequency capability from 24-32MHz. Digital Touchscreen. High Power. This unit was purchased new roughly 6 months ago and has been very lightly used. It is in perfect working condition and includes mic. Paid $489 new Asking $425 or BRO.

Galaxy 2547 11m CB radio base station. Bought 1 month ago used maybe twice. It is in perfect like new condition. Includes stock mic. Paid $299 new asking $225 OBRO.

DESK MIC for Ranger-618 - WORKMAN DM502B with power plug(no batteries needed) $50

Silver Salute Desk Mic for Galaxy Radios - $50

Texas Star DX500V variable power linear amp with SSB delay and PREAMP. Perfect working condition. Paid $400 new Asking $325 or BRO.

Texas Star DX350V variable power linear amp with SSB delay and PREAMP. Perfect working condition. Paid $250 new asking $200 or BRO.

WM1 Computing SWR/Power Meter for CB. This is a really nice meter and reads power AV or Peak Dead on. Paid $160 new. Asking $120 or BRO.

Astatic 600 SWR/Power/Modulation meter. 3 separate meters. Paid $120 new. Asking $80 or BRO.

EC-2018 Turbo Echo Mic (handheld). $40.

All of this equipment is in perfect working order. It is cosmetically in like new condition as well. It has been taken good care of. None of this equipment is very old. ACTUAL SHIPPING will be added to the price of the item purchased. I may be willing to trade for HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT. Currently I am interested in some sort of HF base type radio for 80m-10m operation inside my home. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

All items in above post are still available. I also have these additional items for sale.....

CRE-8900 Mobile 10/11m mobile radio with am, fm, usb, lsb, and cw modes. Unit is high power and computer programable. Perfect working condition. I will include the programing cable with this radio at no additional charge. $250.00

Fatboy 450w mobile linear amp. With preamp. Cooling fan. Only used about a month. In perfect like new condition. $275.00

If anyone is interested in buying all of the items listed I would be willing to wheel and deal a bit. I need to sell it all and the quicker the better.

For serious inquiries only call or text me at 80three-7two7-58one3. Ask for Louis.

WM-1 SWR/Power meter is SOLD.

That Ranger RHF-618 Base Radio is an awesome radio. To be honest, I thought it would be first to go. Unless posted as SOLD, items are still available.

OK, Just for update purposes Im posting the items still available for sale here below. Prices have been adjusted a bit. Willing to do some bundling on the Ranger RHF-618 if anyone is interested.

Items still available for sale......

Ranger RHF-618 10/11m Base radio with touch screen control. Radio has CONTINUOUS frequency capability from 24-32MHz. Digital Touchscreen. High Power. AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW modes. This unit was purchased new roughly 6 months ago and has been very lightly used. It is in perfect working condition and includes mic and power cord. Paid $489 new Asking $400 or BRO.

Texas Star DX500v 10/11m Linear Amp. Perfect like new condition. Has Preamp, SSB delay, and adjustable output. Also includes visual power level meter. Asking $315

Workman DM502B Desk Mic for Ranger Radios. Has PTT, PTT Lock, Chanel up and down buttons, and on air indicator. Has a switch for AM/FM/SSB. Includes a 9v power plug so that you no longer need to replace batteries in the mic. Asking $40

Silver Salute Desk Mic for Galaxy Radios. Asking $40

Astatic EC2018 Turbo Echo Mic (Handheld) $30

Astatic 600 SWR/POWER/MODULATION meter. Has 3 backlit meters and includes power adapter for lighting. Asking $70

Ok, only 2 items left and I need to move them. Both are in like new condition and perfrct working order.

PRICES REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

Ranger RHF-618 $375 I will include a desk mic at no additional charge with this radio.

Texas Star DX500V linear amp $300

IF YOU TAKE BOTH I'LL DO $650

Only 2 items left. Im motivated to move them.

Ranger RHF-618 and Texas Star DX500v $600 for both and I'll still throw in the $100 desk mic at no extra charge. At this price YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING. Don't miss this awesome deal.

RHF-618 still available for $350 I'll still throw in the desk mic and I'll include a slightly used Imax 2000 base antenna and 100ft of coax For $400 I'll also include an Astatic 600 SWR/POWER/MODULATION METER.. Buyer must pay actual shipping .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.