• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

All in one

w9cll

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jan 19, 2013
Chicago, IL
www.flickr.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-093652~2.png
    Screenshot_20231110-093652~2.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 11

I'm tempted to buy it for the wife's car. If I do I will review it. It's cheap enough but might take the rest of the year to arrive. They take PayPal so I should be covered.

If history is anything to go by, it will be a half-ass CB combined with a half-ass radio. Likely AM mode only (maybe FM too?).
These all-in-one things previously existed in the 1970's (remember Lear Jet radios?) and they were all junk then. Doubt much has changed.

If history is anything to go by, it will be a half-ass CB combined with a half-ass radio. Likely AM mode only (maybe FM too?).
These all-in-one things previously existed in the 1970's (remember Lear Jet radios?) and they were all junk then. Doubt much has changed.
Perhaps. But for convenience some performance is exchanged.

Yes, the car manufacturers would offer them as an option, my dad had an 83 Buick Estate wagon with an AM FM CB built in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.