• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Alternator in big truck

well a sraight 8 pull around 150 amps .. and a 12 pill pulls 215 well thats what fat boys site says so if this alt going to be only the amp ?

An 8 pill might need 140-160 amps but you are forgetting the driver amp. 2x2290, add 20-30 amps. 40-60 amps for the truck and you are most likely at 240 amps. 12 pill plus driver and trucks power draw......320 amps.

Reactions: 1 person
The link I posted was off the internet. It showed a "T" shaped antenna typically known as a flat side antenna. The original link was from the website of the manufacturer of an antenna known as Black Al Capone. He too calls his antennas flat side. Now I'm pretty sure in your technical world these antennas being called flatside antennas is probably absurd to you. However in a world with subcultures of which you are probably unaware of, these antennas exist. What people are calling them are flat side antennas. The super bowl is a channel where people broadcast to talk DX. It's not the actual super bowl....it's affectionately named after the sporting event. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with some of the underground pop-cultures and subcultures. You may be surprised at what you discover. Good luck.

As a fellow truck driver I understand your quest to learn.
Predator and black al capone are from different sources.
And i do understand the language.
Have a good day Mike.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.