• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Am broadcast transformer ??

murdog

May 25, 2008
Hello ,
I picked an transformer up for next to nothing , have no info on it or can find any .
On the tag , Best .TRW-0427k , Johnson Electric coil , Tank cap.75 uf got that figured out .
on it goes 10969305-105 , TIS 200 ,
Thanks Murray
I wish ppl would tag stuff when pulling it apart !!.

Hello ,
I picked an transformer up for next to nothing , have no info on it or can find any .
On the tag , Best .TRW-0427k , Johnson Electric coil , Tank cap.75 uf got that figured out .
on it goes 10969305-105 , TIS 200 ,
Thanks Murray
I wish ppl would tag stuff when pulling it apart !!.

I wish ppl would post a picture of things they want help in identifying. :rolleyes: Johnson Electric made a lot of custom made stuff so it may be hard to ID. Usually commercial broadcast stuff has a metal plate on it with the specs or silk screened terminal numbers and voltage taps.

I wish ppl would post a picture of things they want help in identifying. :rolleyes: Johnson Electric made a lot of custom made stuff so it may be hard to ID. Usually commercial broadcast stuff has a metal plate on it with the specs or silk screened terminal numbers and voltage taps.
I will see what I can do Captain .

Hey Captain ,
Took the time last nite to look the transformer over and no numbers but on top have looked online all I can tell you is it is in the 100 lb range .
Still will get a pic posted once I figure out how, am looking for a 220 variac !!! .
Hope all is well on the east coast ...no snow yet in Summerland B.C

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.